What age were you when you left home?

Gemmill

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking 39 this year. Crazy.

That's a fine target to aim for, but surely you'll run out of Duracell for the bionic bonking attachment?

I'd be surprised if you got past 3 victims.

I was 23 when I moved from South Shields to Ipswich for 14 months. Back to SS to finish my degree (i did a thick sandwich) then off Beverley when I was 25. Bought my house at 26 for the pricey sum of £38,500 and I'm still in it.

South Shields that house must be worth at least £39000 by now.

I was 17 when I first left home. It was to live with my older sister and two of her friends in Glebe which is the bohemiam part of Sydney. They were great times, I let my hair grow long and I started shaving my pubic region because it was quite fashionable to do so back then. Walking got you anywhere you needed to - to buy weed or a few pills, to get to a top notch watering hole or club, plenty of nice cheap takeouts in every direction as well. The best part of moving out was having sex without needing to hide it or doing it in a silly place like the backseat of a car or in a darkened park. Things were sublime until I noticed a red pimple just below my pubic hair-line one day, only discovered because I shaved that region of my body and it was easy to detect. Thought nothing of it for a few weeks until more appeared. It was later to be diagnosed as a bout of genital warts. I was devastated and angry at the same time - devastated because I thought I picked and chose my partners very well and angry because I couldn't believe some dirty bitch gave it to me.

Anyway after this happened to me my love for all things bohemian came to an end. I went back to my parents' place on all fours and stayed there eventually moving out just after I turned 29, I immediately got a short, back and sides and I switched to the conservative side of politics. Oh, and I never shaved my pubic region again. Now everytime I hear Mama Or The Papas or The Byrds playing on the radio I get nasty flashbacks and feel a real urge to kick a hippy's arse.