Us and the Mackems, the difference

NUFCexile

I have been a long time lurker on these forums and recently decided to join..... I also sometimes read the SMBs boards and quite simply find the difference between our 2 sets of fans (only 13 miles apart) quite staggering.

Since they got to Wembley they have been scoring points against each other, people who have tickets are bragging and putting those who didnt manage to get one down, arguing about who are better fans and generally infighting. Their season ticket holders start threads to have a go at non season ticket holders who didn't get a ticket and claim they are better supporters. I thank god I was born in Newcastle.

The toon is the toon and if you are one of us we look after our own. Non of this small minded attitude our pathetic friends down the road have. No fan of our club is better than any other and we all recognise this, unlike our unwashed neighbours. Even though this season is not going to plan lets all be grateful to support NUFC, it could be worse, we could be Mackums :blush2:

I have been a long time lurker on these forums and recently decided to join..... I also sometimes read the SMBs boards and quite simply find the difference between our 2 sets of fans (only 13 miles apart) quite staggering.

Since they got to Wembley they have been scoring points against each other, people who have tickets are bragging and putting those who didnt manage to get one down, arguing about who are better fans and generally infighting. Their season ticket holders start threads to have a go at non season ticket holders who didn't get a ticket and claim they are better supporters. I thank god I was born in Newcastle.

The toon is the toon and if you are one of us we look after our own. Non of this small minded attitude our pathetic friends down the road have. No fan of our club is better than any other and we all recognise this, unlike our unwashed neighbours. Even though this season is not going to plan lets all be grateful to support NUFC, it could be worse, we could be Mackums :blush2:

I'm better than the tartan blanket brigade, the younguns staring into their phones and CT so you can fuck off with that particular train of thought. ;)

We have never had a drink driver chairman

We have never glassed our chairman

We have never spat on our manager and subs

We have never spat on a player leaving the ground with his family

We have never played in the 3rd division

We don't stink of piss

We can't really brag about our angelic chairmen, either.

"I don't like coloured girls. I want a lesbian show with handcuffs..."

Ring any bells?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you'll be saying if Newcastle ever get to a final. Everyone will be at each other's throats for tickets. Doesn't matter what club it is. It's all the same lad. Not a dig or out but you see it everywhere. Edited by TopCat7

We don't stink of piss

What about racial abusing a players mam ?

come on get the good stuff in

We don't stink of piss

I don't like this "we" shit. We are not a separate species of human beings with identical traits. I remember going to matches in the 80's and standing next to some real knuckle dragging racist scum. I don't think they have been hunted to extinction.