Us

Hull, Fulham, Palace, Southampton

Everton

West Ham, Arsenal, Cardiff, Swansea

Man United

West Brom, Liverpool, West Ham, Man City

Tottenham

Cardiff, Chelsea, Arsenal, Southampton

Take forward the form of the last 20 minutes and things could look very tasty in four weeks.

Now we've got the 40 points I can see us really cracking on to secure that mid table finish. You can forget all about Europe CT it ain't going to happen if that's what your hinting at.

On average, since 1996 (20 team league) our point total after 27 games is 38.1 points.

Our current total has been bettered 6 times in 18 years.

Now we've got the 40 points I can see us really cracking on to secure that mid table finish. You can forget all about Europe CT it ain't going to happen if that's what your hinting at.

Yeah but, if you disregard the last 7-8 games and focus on our last 15minutes of football we are sooooo in form atm

I think you have to take into account the doom and gloom surrounding the club in recent weeks and how that played a part in the performance yesterday along with Villas away counter attacking credentials. This lead to a very nervy encounter.

That said, we still had three gilt edge chances to be 3-0 in normal time.

I see no reason why the confidence gained yesterday cant now be carried forward and why we cant take full advantage of our easier then most, run in.

I think come the end of March we will have overtaken Man U and there will be three points separating us, Everton and Spurs.

Its been a smashing season.

If you define the season based on results against the mackems, it's been a disaster. If you define success based on achieving what you realistically set out to do and you use the pre-season expectations of the fans as the yardstick, then it's been an alright season. 50 odd points would be decent given the shite heads involved and losing our best player.

League Cup : Out

FA Cup : Out

Derbys : 2 x defeats

Best Player : Sold

Top Scorer : on loan

Mint season.

That's the thing, in isolation our league position is actually decent, it's the overall feeling that we're going nowhere that's left everyone on such a downer.

The feeling is not mutual. <_<

Just imagine that for a minute.

Mutual Feeling.

I want you to have that in your mind for a moment and then look me in the eye and tell me that there is no Hell.