What was the mood like in the ground ?

trooper

Just wondering what it was like were you were sitting was it a case having to put up with things the way they are. Was there a sense of anger towards Ashley and co ?. Anyone around you had enough after this season. I've no doubt the mood changed after Remy's goal after all 3 points are 3 points. But it's just a quick fix and doesn't solve the big picture wich has the potential to get a lot worse in the summer.

i wasn't there but on telly it came across as apathy until the last 15-20 minutes when our lot finally started playing and gave the crowd something to shout about. and rightly so. it's not easy to constantly sing and support a team that doesn't look like it gives a shit and is backed by a chairman that cares even less.

i think it was happy face in the match thread that said there were a few choruses of YFCB get out of our club.

There wasn't yesterday. I meant during the Mackem game.

Yesterday was dire. A morgue of a place. Some light booing at half time quickly stifled.

Willo's tackle lifted the entire stadium. and from then on the team were willed into attacking. The pace of the players seemed to go up 200% and they passed the ball forward with a sense of urgency and purpose rather than slowing play down and looking sideways or long.

During the Spurs game last week there were fights between fans in the Gallowgate corner. Look at the MAOC twitter feed today and 'you will see five or 6 disparate groups arguing with one another about how bad they are, criticising each other for the protest turnout rather than realising it's their twisted ego's that is turning people off, rather than joining forces and uniting as a faceless, nameless mass, against the real enemy. The Bloody Romans.

I thought the crowd was like a lad who had clammed up after a bad patch in a relationship, trying to ignore his feelings and pretending to be aloof. Williamson's intervention was basically a flash of tits and everyone was sucked in again.

I thought the crowd was like a lad who had clammed up after a bad patch in a relationship, trying to ignore his feelings and pretending to be aloof. Williamson's intervention was basically a flash of tits and everyone was sucked in again.

:D

Even the "ROAR!!!" you get after a minutes applause was barely any louder than the polite applause. It was nowt to do with the game. Just the people there couldn't be arsed to give anything to the shower of shite from the boardroom down to the pitch.

Pride intervened when Mike Williamson looked 50,000 of us in the eye and said "I'm man enough to win this, are you?"

Got the feeling no fucker wanted to be there. Teams should be deducted points for playing like that (up to the 80th) both were shite.

A fight nearly broke out in the Leazes someone booed someone did not like it.

There must be some pressure on the players when as soon as they make a mistake we are on thier back.

Thought Collo n Williamson did well, kept us in the match.

Then you look at the table we are 8th (what could have been?) so no wonder other fans think we are fucking micey protesting etc.

:D

Even the "ROAR!!!" you get after a minutes applause was barely any louder than the polite applause. It was nowt to do with the game. Just the people there couldn't be arsed to give anything to the shower of shite from the boardroom down to the pitch.

Pride intervened when Mike Williamson looked 50,000 of us in the eye and said "I'm man enough to win this, are you?"

:lol: An unlikely hero emerges