NUFC Accounts 12/13

Tooj

Get the fuck out of here with that shit man.

This is worse than the relegation season ???? really ??

The owners an unreadable cunt - and always has been, people like him are, accepted and filed away in the "not for further review" part of my brain.

Club is well off, minted even, been painful getting there, but we're loaded (not Oligarch or Arab loaded, but comparatively so).

We're 7th in the table even after a disastrous spell of results.

We're shit in the cups, well that's nowt new to me tbh. (and yes I think they tried, certainly against Citeh in the League Cup and Cardiff in the FA, we just happen to be shit at it).

Oh aye it really could be worse.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asked if this week's financial announcement indicated he should be able to spend in the summer, Pardew replied: "Yes.

"The finances of the club are in good shape. We know we've got to do some work in the summer after losing Cabaye, so you'd like to think we'll have to spend some of that this summer. The board have done well to get those figures, and we look forward to the next stage of our growth.

"I haven't really discussed the budget going forward for the summer. We will sit down and talk about that, and that's something for the future.

"As the manager, you always want to be more competitive than you are. We strive to maximise everything we can, and every pound that we've got.

"Hopefully, that's reflected in results and where we are now. It's an important game on Saturday [away to Hull] to try to stabilise ourselves in that top group."

Typical Pardew answer.

v4m4ua.jpg

Another graph....

fyimfm.jpg

For those people that seem certain Ashley's doing such a better job.

The ONLY positive I can see is the one that Ashley had from the day he arrived, he's wealthy enough to cover the cluster fuck he inherited and worsened.

Toonpack fwiw I much preferred the relegation season. Its like a fucking morgue this year. Things are going to get worse aswell.krul, debuchy, colo, remy and tiote won't be here in 12 months time and they're our best players. Who the fuck wants to play for a club with no ambition? I don't blame them either.

Don't worry they'll b replaced with players half their value if were lucky and we might finish mid table.

If that floats your boat fair enough. But don't be fucking naive and start throwing 60m war chests comments about cos you look deluded. Truth is no 10m+ player would even come here

Pardew typically says we need 5 or 6 when we're a few months away from the window. 3 or 4 when the windows about to open. We sign one then by the last week he's hoping to get one more over the line, which doesn't happen.

That's my prediction for the upcoming window as well

Toonpack fwiw I much preferred the relegation season. Its like a fucking morgue this year. Things are going to get worse aswell.krul, debuchy, colo, remy and tiote won't be here in 12 months time and they're our best players. Who the fuck wants to play for a club with no ambition? I don't blame them either.

Don't worry they'll b replaced with players half their value if were lucky and we might finish mid table.

If that floats your boat fair enough. But don't be fucking naive and start throwing 60m war chests comments about cos you look deluded. Truth is no 10m+ player would even come here

You see I just don't get this mindset, all the good player are going to leave when evidence suggests otherwise. And yes I appreciate Cabaye left, he went to the richest club on the planet which also happens to be in the capital of his home country, he didn't go to Arsenal for £10 Mill - which would have been a profit. Soon as PSG were in we had no chance.

Any player will come here if a) we're a step up from where he's at and "b" (and most significantly) if he we're the best cash/week he can get.

I never said a £60Mill war chest either, I am not deluded in thinking that the club should have a significant (£30-£40 Mill) lump available based on the evidence of these last accounts and the fact we know income has exploded and costs can't have risen much, if at all, and that's without the need for Ashley to subsidise it.

Unlike previous years the club must have that level of cash, I have an expectation, which I don't feel is deluded at all, when considering all the facts. There's no excuse if we don't significantly invest in the team this summer because we can do, comfortably within the austerity model we've got in operation. If we don't, ingrained lack of ambition will be proven irrefutably and Leazes will have been 100% right, it's not proven yetthough IMO.

Edited by Toonpack

It seems pointless investing in the squad when we have such a limited manager, but I suppose without buying some quality we would be nailed on for relegation.

Why not spend £1-2m a year on a proper manager? Tell him up front he'll have £20m a year to spend on top of any sales and have a go. This slow growth will only be malignant with that muppet in charge of football.

You see I just don't get this mindset, all the good player are going to leave when evidence suggests otherwise. And yes I appreciate Cabaye left, he went to the richest club on the planet which also happens to be in the capital of his home country, he didn't go to Arsenal for £10 Mill - which would have been a profit. Soon as PSG were in we had no chance.

Any player will come here if a) we're a step up from where he's at and "b" (and most significantly) if he we're the best cash/week he can get.

I never said a £60Mill war chest either, I am not deluded in thinking that the club should have a significant (£30-£40 Mill) lump available based on the evidence of these last accounts and the fact we know income has exploded and costs can't have risen much, if at all, and that's without the need for Ashley to subsidise it.

Unlike previous years the club must have that level of cash, I have an expectation, which I don't feel is deluded at all, when considering all the facts. There's no excuse if we don't significantly invest in the team this summer because we can do, comfortably within the austerity model we've got in operation. If we don't, ingrained lack of ambition will be proven irrefutably and Leazes will have been 100% right, it's not proven yetthough IMO.

Wages swallow up increased TV income almost immediately...

Look at the Rooney deal. Just another player/agent windfall.

Wages swallow up increased TV income almost immediately...

Look at the Rooney deal. Just another player/agent windfall.

We haven't used our TV windfall (or Cabaye cash) yet, it should all be sat there on top of our operating profit. No doubt a big chunk will get swallowed by wages, but we should still have a big chunk available.

It seems pointless investing in the squad when we have such a limited manager, but I suppose without buying some quality we would be nailed on for relegation.

Why not spend £1-2m a year on a proper manager? Tell him up front he'll have £20m a year to spend on top of any sales and have a go. This slow growth will only be malignant with that muppet in charge of football.

So now you won't be happy if we do spend money, is that what you are saying ??

There are no guarantees with a management change, we as much as most should realise that.

Edited by Toonpack