NUFC Accounts 12/13

Tooj

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well predicted Fishtrodamus. Been filed today at Co House, but not available to view yet.

Are they free to view or is there a fee?

Edit - Not saying I'm going to pay to get a hold of something that'll make little to no sense to me, just curious

Edited by The Fish

The MASH accounts are available for download. They are made up to 30/4/14, so not quite in sync with the club's.

This is the main bit specific to us:

5OhikTl.png

Also mentions elsewhere that amortisation and impairment on player registrations was only up £4m.

The MASH accounts are available for download. They are made up to 30/4/14, so not quite in sync with the club's.

This is the main bit specific to us:

5OhikTl.png

Also mentions elsewhere that amortisation and impairment on player registrations was only up £4m.

It's the hike in operating expenses that needs a good look at as they rose 26% (on what ???) that's £22Mill of the errant £28Mill(and Fish I think you do have to pay).

It's the Op expenses that reduced the profit, would be interesting to see what the cash at bank figure is, maybe that hike was a book hike and the cash is still sloshing around (or maybe not!!).

Edited by Toonpack

And how did wages go up £5m in that period? Even if Remy was on £100k pw that would have been offset by roughly £3m due to Harper, Perch, Simpson and Cabaye leaving.

Were there any big contracts renewed on improved terms during the period?

And how did wages go up £5m in that period? Even if Remy was on £100k pw that would have been offset by roughly £3m due to Harper, Perch, Simpson and Cabaye leaving.

Were there any big contracts renewed on improved terms during the period?

The previous accounts would only have included 2-3 months of the Jan 13 panic signings.

The previous accounts would only have included 2-3 months of the Jan 13 panic signings.

Who's this kid?!

Swanning around with clarifications?

Broken Britain.

£9m paid to acquire intangible fixed assets? I know the loan fee for Remy was £2m but I'm not sure that the remainder is made up of.

Unless we're not paying for all our transfers upfront as previously claimed.

Edit: Only £1.8m outstanding on transfers.

Edited by ewerk

The so called "missing" cash is in the bank the expenses, and therefore profits, have been massaged for tax reasons we must presume.

We're minted, no excuses, time to show it (if we stay up).

The so called "missing" cash is in the bank the expenses, and therefore profits, have been massaged for tax reasons we must presume.

We're minted, no excuses, time to show it (if we stay up).

I expect they've been massaged down as a massive profit is a bad look given our abysmal season. I doubt bogus expenses will stand up to HMRC scrutiny however

I expect they've been massaged down as a massive profit is a bad look given our abysmal season. I doubt bogus expenses will stand up to HMRC scrutiny however

I don't think they give a toss how it looks to anyone but the Tax Man to be honest.

I don't think they give a toss how it looks to anyone but the Tax Man to be honest.

It's only the internet kids in the Mystery Machine who'll even know about them. Most match goers will see an article about the results and have no interest beyond the profit line.

So looking at what we have to spend in the summer.

£38m in the bank at the end of June2014.

£30m spent on players since

£12m recouped on players since

£5m to add to that from Mbiwa

Total of £25m

Operating profit for 14/15 will be about the same as 13/14 - £5m

Leaves a £30m kitty in place. Ashley likes to have some in reserve in case of the threat of relegation like.

Think £20m net spend tops in the summer.

So looking at what we have to spend in the summer.

£38m in the bank at the end of June2014.

£30m spent on players since

£12m recouped on players since

£5m to add to that from Mbiwa

Total of £25m

Operating profit for 14/15 will be about the same as 13/14 - £5m

Leaves a £30m kitty in place. Ashley likes to have some in reserve in case of the threat of relegation like.

Think £20m net spend tops in the summer.

I think you're being pessimistic and also haven't you already said there isn't a separate pot for transfers?

Mind you, we didn't have these kinds of figures last year and we spent £27m in the summer, didn't we?

I believe we'll spend more than £20m, because we have to do that to achieve Ashley's only target; Premier League survival.