NUFC Accounts 12/13

Tooj

For fuck's sake.

I wish the club knew how massively disruptive this is for non-local fans like me. I've got a membership so I'm sorted, but very few of my mates (Toon fans included, but I used to go to away games with non-fans as well) around here do. So in turn I simply don't get to many games. If I could even just buy two as a member it'd help. I can't expect others to fork out £30 for a membership just to go and watch a game or two with me.

It's a joke, and it's completely £-driven.

Well said, Zanetti. Totally agree.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading through the minutes it looks like we're to get a new DoF in the sumer (Hoddle ?) if we have to have one why cant he be appointed now to prepare for the summer window. By the time he has settled in and identified any players the window will be over unless thats the plan.

The club saying " we had no option but to sell Cabaye he was adamant he wanted to leave " that makes the club appear weak. What's now to stop Tiote, Colo, Ben Arfur etc saying they want to be off in the summer or else we wont play for the club.

It was explained that the Club's debt cost £8m in interest alone every year before Mike Ashley purchased the club.

Bollocks

"From 2001 to 2005 the club only paid interest on its long-term loan taken out to extend the ground. This was set at £4.5m a year up to 2016.

Things started to deteriorate in 2006 and again in 2007. Close to an extra £3m in interest payments were needed in 2007 compared to a couple of years earlier."

It never reached £8m at it's worst.

We're debt free but we aren't.

We have an interest free loan which is great but the loan amount never goes down.

The man buys the club, owns the club, makes mistakes, pays for those those mistakes then bills the the club with an IOU.

From the minutes at the first fans forum of the season..

The club explained that it has a football plan that it works to. Last season knocked the club back a little and resulted in the club revising its expectations for this season. The club's intention last season was to finish in the top eight. Because we finished lower, the club re-evaluated and we want to finish in the top ten this season.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Fans/FansForum/0,,10278~3462657,00.html

:lol:

So if we don't achieve the bare minimum we don't hold anyone to account, we just reduce the minimum.

Also from those "pre-accounts" minutes ....

The club spent a net £30m in January

But now the accounts say...

the Club's cash outlay on players was £28.7million

For January AND the summer before. Anita, Curtis Good, Bigirimana and Amalfitano were close to £10m that summer.

What is the point of a forum where the fans are lied to so brazenly? It shouldn't be dignified by the attendance of any fan, it just suggests gullibility enough to buy into the shite.

From the minutes at the first fans forum of the season..

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Fans/FansForum/0,,10278~3462657,00.html

:lol:

So if we don't achieve the bare minimum we don't hold anyone to account, we just reduce the minimum.

Looks like it mate complete amateurs nobodys minding the shop just please yourself 8th 10th 16th its all water off a ducks arse innit.