NUFC Accounts 12/13

Tooj

So we'd have made a loss of we hadn't sold Cabaye?....did Deloitte do the books again?...are they touring their prankster act this year?....not having a dig HF but do you remain confident of a new manager and a summer splurge on talent now?...

Something else on this. My view was always that the club would spend the profits it made on a new manager and players. If anything, the figures this morning strengthen that view...

NUFC profit after Tax 2013/2014 = £18.7m

NUFC Net Transfer Spend 2014/2015 = £18.6m

The fact that the club have pulled a fast one and inflated costs in order to report a lower profit is where they fuck us over.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The further assumption you can make is that having sold Cabaye for £19m in 13/14 to report an £18.7m profit, the £18.6m spend in 14/15 should lead to losses approaching £20m in 14/15... No new TV deal, no new commercial deals, no extra matchday income from cups.... so fuck all to spend on a manager or players.

:lol:

I don't think you have that much control over how much you care but (although it saddens me to admit as much) I'm quite pleased I'm no longer that bothered. Obviously I want to see the team do well and I care to an extent but I was particularly struck after the last derby. I was arsed for 2 minutes after the match. Then it was 'meh'. It didn't come close to ruining my weekend. In many ways that's the regime's biggest crime but, like I say, it's better that way because the club is going absolutely nowhere

I'm not being funny but I wonder how much age has an impact on how a loss affects you.

I remember being devastated when we were knocked out of the Europa under Souness, but I didn't feel half that under Pardew.

Is that age or is it Ashley?

I can't see any rational explanation for the sudden hike in costs. I suppose they may have been super aggressive on player depreciation but I suspect its more to do with syphoning profits off to SD. Whatever the reason, to the layman it looks like a deliberate exercise in manipulating the result.

LM got in touch for the first time in years today.

Apparently the news reminded him you're all babies who banned him for being right.

I didn't respond, but thought I'd pass on the schadenfreude.

LM got in touch for the first time in years today.

Apparently the news reminded him you're all babies who banned him for being right.

I didn't respond, but thought I'd pass on the schadenfreude.

Not like anyone else ever fiddled results and hid benefits.

You can rely on LM to cheer you up at times like this. Or any other time for that matter

This always cheers me up tbf. :lol:

NUFC matchgoer for 51 years. Tells it like it is despite big babies like TOONTASTIC WHO BAN POSTERS AND TRY TO INFECT THEIR COMPUTERS FOR DISAGREEING WITH THEM.