NUFC Accounts 12/13

Tooj

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No takers for £129m? I'm shocked.

:lol: Aye must say I'm stunned pukka pies wont put up 129m for advertising hoardings.

Ignoring all the bad stuff it's all worth it, I mean look at that profit :bloodywank:, that's what really captures the imagination.

While Newcastle United's use of its overdraft facility stood at £4.5million on 30th June 2013 - up from just £0.3million, the Club's debt remains static in the form of a £129million interest-free loan from owner Mike Ashley.

Still?! Hahahahahaha....what a scam and a sham! Bamboozled! :spit::icon_lol::crylaughin:

It wouldn't surprise me if everyone turning up for the next home game against Crystal Palace is given a copy of these accounts on the way in to read before the game. Then if they could all stand up just before kick off and give Mike 3 cheers for doing a splendid job again this year bravo old chap.

How's the debt still the same if he's been taking money out?

Apart from his own mistakes I'm barely sure what the loan is for.

Absolutely disgusting tbh. So he's been taking money out but he's still using the loan to keep the valuation of the club high. We're fucked really he's obviously comfortable and wont have any intention of selling now.

Edited by Howay

There's a rumour going round SJP that they've managed to get into Kinnears office. Pardew's been told if he take's all the emptys back he may have enough to buy a new player in the summer.

How's the debt still the same if he's been taking money out?

Apart from his own mistakes I'm barely sure what the loan is for.

It was £140m, the club repaid £11m of the loan in our first season back up (iirc) so it has been around £129m for the last few years.

Edit: It was £111m before relegation.

Edited by ewerk

Having scrutinized the accounts, and read the Fans Forum minutes, I realise now that I have been mistaken in my belief that Ashley is a cuntish money sponge using the club as a vehicle to punt his tawdry wares in his Chav shops.

Silly , silly me.

So, in readiness for my return to the Hallowed Ground, I'd like to propose a few amendments to some of the songs we sing.

Your support

Your support

Your support is financially irresponsible

Yooour support is financially irresponsible

Tell me Ma, me Ma

I will be home for tea

But we're stable fiscalee

Tell me Ma, me Ma

One club in profit

There's only one club in profit

One club in profffff it

There's only one club in profff it.

( Apart from the others)

Oh when the books

Are submitted

Oh when the books are submitted

I wanna see

All those numbers

Oh when the books are sub-mit-ted

We

Are

Tenth or more

Said we are tenth or more.

I have to be honest, I've got a semi on just thinking about how stable we're going to be.

Absolutely disgusting tbh. So he's been taking money out but he's still using the loan to keep the valuation of the club high. We're fucked really he's obviously comfortable and wont have any intention of selling now.

Agree 100% mate its now there for everyone to see, buying the club for £100/£120 million we may have been able to find a buyer. But with that loan added on doubling that price we've no chance.

Agree 100% mate its now there for everyone to see, buying the club for £100/£120 million we may have been able to find a buyer. But with that loan added on doubling that price we've no chance.

At least we get all the enjoyment that our team making a profit brings.

Maybe's this is his way of getting his revenge for the abuse shouted about him by keeping the club & not selling. It's definitely a love/hate relationship on his part he loves the fact no matter what he does he'll have 50,000+ in the ground every home game. But he hates the "FCB get out of our club" chants.

What a bunch of shite served up by these knackers once again.

Anyone still care to defend them?

Toonpack, CT, anyone?

Is there anyone left blind enough to still not see what they're doing the club

TC: "Will the Club go back on its 'no general sale to non-members' policy with regard to away tickets?"

The Club explained that there were no plans to end this policy but that the sale of memberships was not the Club's priority when bringing the system in.

For fuck's sake.

I wish the club knew how massively disruptive this is for non-local fans like me. I've got a membership so I'm sorted, but very few of my mates (Toon fans included, but I used to go to away games with non-fans as well) around here do. So in turn I simply don't get to many games. If I could even just buy two as a member it'd help. I can't expect others to fork out £30 for a membership just to go and watch a game or two with me.

It's a joke, and it's completely £-driven.

The way I see it now with Ashley is like this, the football team & fans of NUFC are a pain in the arse to him. But he's willing to put up with them because of the financial rewards he gets and the free worldwide advertising. The ground rules are there now we all know were we stand as long as he owns the club it's not going to get any better. Oh and dont expect a spending spree in the summer because we wont be held to ransom for over priced players with this being a WC summer.

I don't even think it's a pain in the arse to him, it's just another part of his emplire. It's modest effort required to run it are offset by the moderate returns and the prestige of owning a Premier League club.