Hull City vs Newcastle

Graing

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take a draw to be honest. Have been impressed by Hull this season and they are solid at their place (sorry for the Merson-level of generic commentary there).

Head says 2-1 to them though.

I can remember beating Hull three times in a season. 25 years ago. Think that was the last time we beat them. :lol:

Could be any scoreline really. Play like we did last week and it's going to another struggle but I've a sneaky feeling we'll play better and win.

i have no idea which way this is going to go but tempted to put curtis davies and tom huddlestone in my fantasy football team to cushion the blow in the eventuality of a no show from us.

I can remember beating Hull three times in a season. 25 years ago. Think that was the last time we beat them. :lol:

Could be any scoreline really. Play like we did last week and it's going to another struggle but I've a sneaky feeling we'll play better and win.

I remember playing them last game one year and we lost 1-2, and there was a pitch invasion. I took a big lump of turf home.

i have no idea which way this is going to go but tempted to put curtis davies and tom huddlestone in my fantasy football team to cushion the blow in the eventuality of a no show from us.

Well played sir.

I remember playing them last game one year and we lost 1-2, and there was a pitch invasion. I took a big lump of turf home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdueW6eM3ww

Mags behind the goal and along the far side. Not one of them paid a £30 membership before they bought their match ticket. (Was probably a 'pay on the turnstile' job, anyway, which would kind of fuck up his membership scheme if this still regularly happened).

Graing currently has a 100% win streak with match threads so I think we'll walk it ;)

In earnest...think we're going to lose. Hull are a savvy team, and savvy is something we are anything but.

Graing currently has a 100% win streak with match threads so I think we'll walk it ;)

In earnest...think we're going to lose. Hull are a savvy team, and savvy is something we are anything but.

LOL no pinning this on me if we lose!

That said... keep the faith :)

Old broken face has this lot playing well tbh, and they made some good additions in January. It'll be a tough one for us like, hopefully we play like we did in the last 20 minutes against Villa as if it's anything like the first 70 we'll struggle massively.

0-18 Remy with 6 hat-tricks