Animal Funerals

Jonny_nufc

Anyone ever been to one ;)

Cleggers's Yorkshire terrier Peach was knocked over by a milk float last Thursday and unfortunately didn't recover :rolleyes: .... had to be put down :(

We are having a service this Thursday and a few of the lads from our Warhammer contingent are going as a show of respect. Do people go with their own pets? .... I was thinking of taking my duck 'Alan' and the emu I sponsor 'Miles' with me, provided that Whipsnade approve ;)

I was shocked and saddened when i heard the news, as i have told you earlier on the phone, everyone that turns up to the funeral are welcome to my house after for a few sandwiches and assorted nibbles.

i was thinking you could give me a rough estimate of how many will be there so i can figure out excactly how much food will be needed. i can also provide food for any pets that will be attending given enough notice.

I was shocked and saddened when i heard the news, as i have told you earlier on the phone, everyone that turns up to the funeral are welcome to my house after for a few sandwiches and assorted nibbles.

i was thinking you could give me a rough estimate of how many will be there so i can figure out excactly how much food will be needed. i can also provide food for any pets that will be attending given enough notice.

80396[/snapback]

'

;) nice one matey

Is that decimal in the wrong place or was it more of an air cannon?

80674[/snapback]

Webley Supersport with an Ox spring and silencer fitted, Kill a Cormorant from 50yds, I loved that gun

:rolleyes:

Edited by Wacky Jnr