A vision of the future

TobamorisRevenge

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/02/28/syrian-extremists-amputated-a-mans-hand-and-live-tweeted-it/

When america is broken by the comming RED alliance (russia/china) europe will be invaded by islamist hordes.

Are you ready for the looming conflict?

WIll you bow to allah or lose your head?

what price is truth, and are you ready to sell it? (selah)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be ganning about on a hoverboard knacking every fucka. Gemmil's robot hoovers zapping all the invaders. It's going to be mint.

Don't know who this Alan fella is but I bow to no man.

I'm going to be ganning about on a hoverboard knacking every fucka. Gemmil's robot hoovers zapping all the invaders. It's going to be mint.

Don't know who this Alan fella is but I bow to no man.

:lol:

Jimmy: There's gonna be a war between the blacks and between the whites. You ain't even gonna need a uniform no more. This ain't gonna be a war where you pick your side. Your side's already picked for you.
Ray: And I know whose side I'm fighting on. I'm fighting with the blacks. The whites are gonna get their heads kicked in!
Jimmy: You don't decide this shit, man.
Ray: Well, who are the half-castes gonna fight with?
Jimmy: The blacks, man. That's obvious.
Ray: But what about the Pakistanis?
Jimmy: The blacks.
Ray: What about... Think of a hard one. What about the Vietnamese?
Jimmy: The blacks!
Ray: Well, I'm definitely fighting with the blacks if they've got the Vietnamese. So, hang on. Would all of the white midgets in the world be fighting against all the black midgets in the world?
Jimmy: Yeah.
Ray: That would make a good film!
Jimmy: You don't know how much shit I've had to take off of black midgets, man.

Ray: That's... Undeniably true.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/02/28/syrian-extremists-amputated-a-mans-hand-and-live-tweeted-it/

When america is broken by the comming RED alliance (russia/china) europe will be invaded by islamist hordes.

You can tell you love video games a bit too much.

Russia will come into the EU gumbie. Ultimately we'll have to choose between a huge EU and America...

MF:I'm sorry about the message above yours. The man who left it is a bit of a... well, he's a bit of a...

H:Cock?

MF:Yes, a bit of a cock.

:lol:

Ralph Fiennes is class in it like.

No opinion again just bad manners.

Its no wonder you haven't got anywhere in life

Desmond, let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you're a cunt.

You're a cunt now, and you've always been a cunt.

And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some cunt kids.