Travel

Ross

Hello,

I was wondering if some of you would be kind enough to help me. After attending the Hull City game I thought to myself that I would like to do this more often so am currently trying to make this happen. Newcastle coming to Hull was convenient for me as I'm a student in Hull. Booking tickets through the club is the easy part, it's just arranging travel that is pretty difficult and was hoping that some of you would be able to recommend me good websites that do travel between these two cities very cheaply - as thetrainline.com would do it for £80 but surely I can get it for less than this!

I'd be very grateful for any help/advice.

Thank you!

I presume you don't want to travel by bus, as it takes forever. National Express website if you don't mind though. Cheap fares but christ it's a slog on that route (5 hours plus).

thetrainline.com do much cheaper prices than that. Here's what it gives you if you wanted to go to a game this Saturday (for example) by buying 2 single tickets

train_zps7d89f38a.jpg

I use them all the time and as long as you name your trains they're always the cheapest.