Away games checklist

Jonny_nufc

Does anyone else do one ?

Only I was on the train to London last week and noticed some supporters drinking lager and I asked them if they'd really gone all that way only armed with beer and a match ticket. ;) Seeing one of them come back from the buffet car having purchased 4 cans of Stella, I also explained that these items would be cheaper if bought in advance. :razz: Furthermore, I advised the group that its cheaper to prepare food in advance rather than fork out for pricey matchday refreshments at outlets in and outside the ground :rolleyes: . They looked at me blankly... weird bunch ;)

The only way to prepare is a checklist. :blush: I always do one for away games especially if its a long journey :(

Match Ticket

Wallet

Bag of Callard and Bowser Liquorice Toffees

Bag of Maoam Stripes

Bag of Peanut M&Ms

Book of Crosswords

Flask of Tea/Coffee

Clipboard and Pen (record teams and substitutions)

Autograph book

NUFC rainjacket (for the trips closer to home )

Sandwiches

Inflatable Pillow

Walkman/radio (ELO album)

:(

Edited by Jonny_nufc

Does anyone else do one  ?

Only I was on the train to London last week and noticed some supporters drinking lager and I asked them if they'd really gone all that way only armed with beer and a match ticket. ;)  Seeing one of them come back from the buffet car having purchased 4 cans of Stella, I also explained that these items would be cheaper if bought in advance. :razz:  Furthermore, I advised the group that its cheaper to prepare food in advance rather than fork out for pricey matchday refreshments at outlets in and outside the ground :rolleyes: . They looked at me blankly... weird bunch ;)   

The only way to prepare is a checklist. :blush:  I always do one for away games especially if its a long journey  :(

Match Ticket

Wallet

Bag of Callard and Bowser Liquorice Toffees

Bag of Maoam Stripes

Bag of Peanut M&Ms

Book of Crosswords

Flask of Tea/Coffee

Clipboard and Pen (record teams and substitutions)

Autograph book

NUFC  rainjacket (for the trips closer to home  )

Sandwiches

Inflatable Pillow

Walkman/radio (ELO album)

:(

80399[/snapback]

Brain???