Ukraine

Happy Face

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purely hypothetical question, how many blokes in the UK would be up to it physically and mentally if the shit really hit the proverbial fan and they were asked to go and fight in a war? And would you be?

Nato would be wiped out in a week and it would take 2-3 months of logistics for America to get involved with any kind of meaningful force....I don't think they would either. So it's silly question. Nobody in NATO europe has any kind of significant military bar perhaps France and they won't fight.

Ukraine is pure CIA/Pentagon/EU adventurism that has backfired.

The sanctions are poop.

And the fighting in the main is being done by Russian speaking Ukrainians so this isn't hurting Russia either.

Game set and match Putin.

If I was Putin I'd take some of these other mouthy Baltic states as well and cut oil and gas to Europe while cleaning out all the Russian money from the EU which would cause a cascade economic crash. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

You haven't even addressed the silly question in your post though. I was asking, hypothetically, how many blokes would be fit enough and prepared to fight if something kicked off world war style and not necessarily vs Russia. Hypothetically like I said.

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

We have the best professional army in the world, one of ours is worth 3 Americans and 5 French but it is tiny. I reckon about 15% of the population would be upto fighting once you take out all the old, women and students. :lol:

We should be trading and building bridges with Russia with a view to making them part of our sphere at some point in the future. Antagonising them only benefits America and hurts Euro trade and our trade.

Edited by Park Life

If it came to a full grown all out war, I can't see the Russians winning either. They are undisciplined and have problems with alcohol more most army units. My biggest worry would be the Chinese sitting back watching and what's left they would easily win.