Flight MH370 / Flight MH17

trophyshy

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's crashed in Mali, although there's conflicting reports of whereabouts it's been downed.

The fuck is going on this year? :blink:

Amazing how from toonraiders post, showing respect for the dead, a ridiculous personal argument comes into the thread, got to love the internet....................

The very reason why I rarely use this forum now! It pisses me off and I just can't be doing with it! Life is hard enough at times anyhow, without wasting my precious time reading internet rows!!

The very reason why I rarely use this forum now! It pisses me off and I just can't be doing with it! Life is hard enough at times anyhow, without wasting my precious time reading internet rows!!

Who asked you, snakesfortits?

--> ;) <--

Air Algerie was reporting bad weather before they crashed - satellite pics show a major storm in the area at the time

taiwan look slike he lost an engine on takeoff and tried to get back to the airport

Think meenzer mentioned earlier in this thread that it was good timing wolfy left this board (again) when he did. I have to confess, I do occasionally visit cluesforum, which he introduced us to, as a kind of curiousity freak shop. Of course, every man made or natural disaster there is regarded as a victimless hoax, including flight MH17. In this case, a guy going by the moniker of slimbull has decided to do some investigative journalism to prove Liam Sweeney is a sim (never existed). So he phones Killingworth Morrison'a using a fake name and anonymous number to prove, well, I'm not sure. He records this pathetic episode, and claims to live about 30 miles away from the vicsims (about the distance to Hartlepool). Could this be the voice of wolfy?

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1732&start=60

Almost feels disrespectful to put this link on here Tbh, but it genuinely amazes me how stuff like this is allowed to stay on the internet.

Think meenzer mentioned earlier in this thread that it was good timing wolfy left this board (again) when he did. I have to confess, I do occasionally visit cluesforum, which he introduced us to, as a kind of curiousity freak shop. Of course, every man made or natural disaster there is regarded as a victimless hoax, including flight MH17. In this case, a guy going by the moniker of slimbull has decided to do some investigative journalism to prove Liam Sweeney is a sim (never existed). So he phones Killingworth Morrison'a using a fake name and anonymous number to prove, well, I'm not sure. He records this pathetic episode, and claims to live about 30 miles away from the vicsims (about the distance to Hartlepool). Could this be the voice of wolfy?

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1732&start=60

Almost feels disrespectful to put this link on here Tbh, but it genuinely amazes me how stuff like this is allowed to stay on the internet.

Poor poor stuff. And I apologise as this is gonna be long.

I'm always interested in a conspiracy theory. But I would rather people had some form of evidence. Rampant conspiracy theorists ruin it for themselves by believing everything is a conspiracy and will go to any lengths to try and prove it.

The problem with unravelling any sort of conspiracy you've got to find a logical reason to prove it might be a conspiracy and work backwards. In this situation, people are looking forward and deciding "this must be a conspiracy" and then working in an attempt to prove it. It's just stupid. It's got especially bad the last few years, with even the Sandy Hook massacre being claimed as a conspiracy literally the day it happened.

I'm not for a minute claiming this might be a conspiracy. Reading the thread is laughable the lengths they are going to. In reference to the two passengers who missed the plane "These guys are called Sim and they have Scottish accents, but Sim isn't a Scottish surname!" Fuck nuggets. I went to school with a Scottish family called Sim. Not to mention Alastiar Sim, the Scottish actor, who was born in 1900. :lol:

They also focus on them being from "Pilton or Pelton" and "can prove they are lying" because the only Pilton in the UK is in Somerset. I was in Pilton on Tuesday. There's a Pilton in Edinburgh. Although watching the video I think it's fairly obvious she says "I was coming from the Hilton in the Hague." All that proves on their end is your ears will believe what you want them to to suit your agenda.

With regards to John Alder and Liam Sweeney on the thread, their reasons are just laughable. Asking how Liam can afford to go to all the games working nightshift. I used to go to all the Aberdeen games home and away (and bearing in mind I live closer to St James Park than I do to Pittodrie) working day shift in a supermarket. It's really not that difficult if it's what you want to spend your money on. They also ask "how did the Sunderland fans get the tribute done so quickly?" Like readytogo.net would have advance knowledge of a false flag attack and be able to spring into action. :lol:

There's also a conspiracy theory going around that MH17 was actually the MH370 plane, and they feel they have "compelling evidence" to prove it. Not only is there no evidence to prove it was the same plane, there is no sensible reason to justify why they would hijack a plane, take it to Diego Garcia, kill the passengers, then fill up the plane with new passengers and have it shot down. If that's the motivation, why not just shoot down the plane anyway?

The JFK conpsiracy is something I have always been interested in and have read a lot about. Whether it's actually conspiracy or not (I pretty much 100% believe it was), there's a clear and believable motive behind that. With this, what is the motive? The motive certainly can't be to go to war with Russia, as no-one in the West has wanted to go to war with Russia over the last couple of decades because it would be a fruitless endeavour that would likely end up unsuccessful. I read 5 pages of that thread and didn't see a single suggested theory as to a motivation for this "false flag attack."

As I said before, I'll look into anything with a conspiratorial mind. Not because I myself think everything is a conspiracy, but more "is there something more than meets the eye here?" But you've got to also have an open mind and be able to rule things out that are outlandish. The MH17 conpsiracy theories are as outlandish as they get.

Edited by JJ

I agree. Better off a different thread imo.

I was in two minds, but I think on reflection this nuttery needs exposing. Can't think of a more suitable thread. But happy for a mod to delete.

• 4 months later...

Just seen this, its maybe stupidly premature to jump to conclusions but ffs this could be a real game changer.

Going for a drink this afternoon with my next door neighbour. Shes a kiwi and has booked a flight with Malaysian for a visit home in February. Rather her than me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What the fuck is going on with planes at the moment. Were they always dropping out of the sky like this? Is the press now reporting on these where it previously didn't?

Terrible news...