Flight MH370 / Flight MH17

trophyshy

Who knows what goes on with you considering you like to comment on things you can't be bothered to read. ;)

Well Toonpack seemed to give me the jist of it. I'm a big thinker, I don't have time for details. And yes, thinker.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are there any dickheads on this forum willing to admit that they looked on google earth in the hope that they would be the first to find the crash site? :lol:

C'mon now. Don't be shy. Admit your stupidity.

I come across a car crash every time you post tbh.

Lovely. Thankyou.

Let's get to what is most likely here;

The plane has most likely been vaporised on impact and there is nothing visually to attain, so therefore there is no wreckage to be found. And to rely on the Chinese, Malaysians or anyone else from that region is like waiting for the tooth fairy to put money under your pillow.

The communications systems of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 were deliberately disabled, Malaysia's Prime Minister Najib Razak has said.

According to satellite and radar evidence, he said, the plane then changed course and could have continued flying for a further seven hours.

He said the "movements are consistent with the deliberate action of someone on the plane".