Commercial revenue down £10 million.

trooper

Happy Face blowing this case wide open.

I've been tweeting more than usual about it since the books came out and hammering the #NUFC accounts with most followers. True faith and The Mag have both PM'd me about writing more stuff for them, but none of the journos are picking it up as a point of discussion. Really need them to start banging the drum.

I've been tweeting more than usual about it since the books came out and hammering the #NUFC accounts with most followers. True faith and The Mag have both PM'd me about writing more stuff for them, but none of the journos are picking it up as a point of discussion. Really need them to start banging the drum.

Wouldn't your time be better spent tackling/highlighting world hunger?

Wouldn't your time be better spent tackling/highlighting world hunger?

You've got me thinking now. I could do a blog called WayneRooneysWages and petition him to feed Africa.

Someone told me yesterday that if he drops a 50p piece, he's earned another before it hits the ground :D

Sorry mate I normally just come straight to the forum section didnt mean to tread on your toes.

You never. Just mentioning it as a point of interest. Well aware that The Mag has a wider reach than my blog :D

You need to sex it up a little before you'll get the mainstream media involved.