Pirate Name

Pilchard Chops

Bloody Roger Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Dirty Davy Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Ar

Bloody Davy Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Iron Bess Flint

fempirate.jpg

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Iron Bess Flint

fempirate.jpg

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

80594[/snapback]

Thunderthighs tbh.

Who rattled your cage liyke?

80599[/snapback]

No one, I just quite like chunky thighs, like Beyonce. I'll use a " :o " next time :angry:

80606[/snapback]

"over the line" tbh. :rolleyes:;)

How uptight is this forum? :yes

80599[/snapback]

No one, I just quite like chunky thighs, like Beyonce. I'll use a " :angry: " next time :razz:

80606[/snapback]

"over the line" tbh. :rolleyes::icon_lol:

80610[/snapback]

You didn't think I was pissed off did you? Have I been whooshed? :o;)

80599[/snapback]

No one, I just quite like chunky thighs, like Beyonce. I'll use a " :icon_lol: " next time :icon_lol:

80606[/snapback]

"over the line" tbh. :rolleyes::razz:

80610[/snapback]

You didn't think I was pissed off did you? Have I been whooshed? :o:angry:

80612[/snapback]

You steaming turd. ;)

It was a reference to Newcastle Rocker's hyper-sensitivity, as displayed in the 11-a-side thread.

Bloody Jack Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Iron Davy Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Iron Davy Kidd - A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Edited by geordieshandy

Captain Anne Kidd;

Even though theres no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you'r the one in charge. Even though your not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine reliable pirate...arr!

Black Tom Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Also known as "The Mormon Pirate". Arrrrrrrr. :rolleyes:

My pirate name is Pirate McPirateson. The Fourth.

Actually, it's not, but I can't be arsed to follow the link. Shiver me timbers, and all that.

19th Sept is one of the best days of the year. Not JUST because it's Steve's birthday either....