Cheltenham Festival

ClubSpinDoctor

I put some money on a horse. It always wins, apparently. Hoping that it'll win me some money. It might not, but that's the risk you take in the world of gambling money on horses to win races against other horses.

Our Conor appears to have been fatally injured in the Champion Hurdle. BBC Radio 5 live commentator John Hunt reports that owner Barry Connoll has emerged from behind the canvas with a young stablehand, presumed to be Our Conor's groom, who was in "floods of tears".

I put some money on a horse. It always wins, apparently. Hoping that it'll win me some money. It might not, but that's the risk you take in the world of gambling money on horses to win races against other horses.

Success! Well done, horse.

Thanks for sharing the hot tip after the race :lol:

:lol: If I'd have shared it you know it would have been put down by now.

Edited by trophyshy

• 2 weeks later...

once arrived at Paddington to see this unbelievable mob of shysters waiting to get a train to the Festival - looked like they'd rounded up every Del Boy and Chirpy Cockney Sparra' in Soho and the East End

didn't look like honest tax payers either

Edited by Rob W