Bob Crow

ewerk

rip comrade Bob

some comments....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bob-crow-irritated-everyone-doing-3229847

Former Mayor of London Ken Livingstone said he was a hard worker. "The only working class people who still have well-paid jobs in London are his members," Mr Livingstone said.

I've seen a quote by both Milliband and one of our City's MP's, (The lass who was in the NUST and on the fans forum sham), who both paid a tribute but felt the need to add a caveat that they 'didn't always agree with him'. He was a successful Union Leader who looked after his members. What the fuck are these two playing at? :lol: Grow some fucking balls, man. You're party was funded by unions and you're meant to be supportive. Wen a Labour leaders tribute of a deceased Union man isn't a whole lot different from Boris fucking Johnson then you know that party needs to buck its ideas up.

I've seen a quote by both Milliband and one of our City's MP's, (The lass who was in the NUST and on the fans forum sham), who both paid a tribute but felt the need to add a caveat that they 'didn't always agree with him'. He was a successful Union Leader who looked after his members. What the fuck are these two playing at? :lol: Grow some fucking balls, man. You're party was funded by unions and you're meant to be supportive. Wen a Labour leaders tribute of a deceased Union man isn't a whole lot different from Boris fucking Johnson then you know that party needs to buck its ideas up.

Just remember that next time you go and vote

Just remember that next time you go and vote

One needs to buck its ideas up, the other is just as greedy and vindictive as ever towards a class of people it neither cares about and who it knows has nothing to give it.

Or maybe they just didn't like him? I'd rather that than arseholes suddenly changing their tune just because he's dead.

It's not about liking or disliking, it's about distancing themselves from something they really shouldn't. When Thatcher pegged it I didn't recall many Tories feeling the need to say they didn't agree with everything she did in their obits.

I'd be even more worried if Labour gave the unions unflinching support without questioning their aims and methods. The easiest thing is always to eulogise about the dead, I'm glad that Miliband has tried to put some distance between them.

Probably doesn't want to upset any Londoners who might've been a bit pissed off with that union and Crow. I personally think his line of thinking is a bit cowardly and pre-planned especially when another MP says exactly the same as the leader in a typical piece of political arse-licking.