Fulham vs. Newcastle

Graing

Pardew has set us up as a counter attacking team, hence why we do ok on the road and lose winable games at home. If Fulham make us attack we'll fuck it up, lose and look utter dribble. As they are desperate, they won't and it will suit us nicely. We'll wini, similar to the hull game but not as convincing as Remy is out.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the tit who welched on a bet to the SBR foundation?

Can't you just ban him?

Sure is.

Probably but were relaxed about banning, unless people are a severe drag on the forum we don't bother.

Besides I like watching people come up with new ways to mock him every time he posts.

Alan-Pardew2.jpg

"Remember to keep it tight and play off big Luuk. Ok good luck boys! See you after the game......................."

391959949.jpg

"Hi Babes, it's me, Alan. They've gone now, I'll be round your room in five. Put the 'French Maid' suit on for me, I'm like a fackin' babies arm holding an apple, here."

I dunno, I think Fulham are gone. It's the teams above Sunderland that we want to put some points together.

Also it'd be utterly depressing to lose to a team as bad as Fulham. I dunno where it went wrong for them but they've been horrific of late.

Not confident....am thinking this lot have difficulty giving a flying fuck about anything when the pressure is off...hoping to be proved utterly wrong like but recent history suggests that they have difficulty with motivation. And thats with Pardew in the changing room and on the touchline....