Fulham vs. Newcastle

Graing

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate Howard Webb.

No excuse for how shit wa are but the cunt is as corrupt as fuck - that's the Swansea game and that one with FOUR fucking handballs not given.

No excuse for how shit wa are but the cunt is as corrupt as fuck - that's the Swansea game and that one with FOUR fucking handballs not given.

As well as the blatant foul just seconds before they scored.

Had us down for a defeat the minute I found out he was ref coupled with Remy and Debuchy out. Also had the Mackems as a 0-0 on the super 6.

Depressing game - also utterly awful game - but we need a two decent goalscorers in the summer. Remy could be one, not that he'd stay. De Jong can replace Shola in the ineffective holding the ball up role, and we can replace Cisse. We'll need to replace Colo, and we need to replace Cabaye.

That's a fair size rebuilding job...

DIABOLICAL, we got exactly what we deserved ..... NOTHING.

Humbled by the bottom of the league club. A shit team won over an even shittier team.

Dummett is not an attacking force like Santon, and his set-piece kicking is piss-poor.

3 points doon the netty cos we played like shite!!

Krull should have stopped that goal, it was well within his reach.

Carver is as bad as Pardew with his substitutions. Gosling would have been more of a force than Marveaux.

DeJong doesn't seem to living up to his goal scoring record.

De Jong's a tricky one because he gets involved and links play really well, finds himself in decent shooting positions sometimes but then... nothing. Hopefully he sorts it out and it's just a confidence thing, but there's been a few cases now where his shooting technique has just looked pretty poor. Hardly saw anything of him before he came so don't know if that's been a feature of his career.

As for Cisse, not his fault that 18 months ago he had to play a few games on the right wing so he can't possibly take any responsibility for how bobbins he's been since...hmm... should've taken the rubles when we had the chance.

I think he's fucking wank. Nothing even close to the quality that we should be fielding. I have a feeling we'll sign him because he'll be cheap, but I really hope we don't. Putting ourselves in a position where we need to buy so many centre forwards is disgusting as well, especially as the only ones FCB has paid a transfer fee for in 7 years are Xisco, Cisse and Leon Best. Doesn't bode well does it.

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

He's a professional footballer - surely he must be able to kick a ball properly! Admittedly his shooting has been nothing short of atrocious so far, but you don't get as far as him if you can't kick a ball.

If it's a confidence problem, then maybe, given time he might find some form. Not holding my breath, mind.

"Pardew still hunting for a spot in Europe"

Most of us don't want to be in Europe or is this just me?

if you're talking about fans its just you.

Most of us don't want to be in Europe or is this just me?

Are you Nigel?

Are you Nigel?

Are you Nigel Farage in disguise?

Are you Nigel Farage in disguise?

Love being in Europe, me.

Tell me Ma, me Ma!

I won't be home for tea,

We're going to Italy!

Tell me Ma, me Ma!

No surprises then, us failing to turn up against shite opposition again. Glad I missed the game. Also glad Im not bothered anymore about missing games, or about us losing them.