The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

You all forget Ashley's prime motivator. And if he lets the club slip too much talent-wise this summer, he knows relegation may be looking to take a chunk out of his cash flow a year down the road. He'll spend enough to keep mid-table dreams alive.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly suspect that Debuchy and Ben Arfa will want pastures new. Coloccini is still pining for his homeland, Cisse's heart isnt at the club anymore. They all could leave.....Thats a MAJOR rebuilding job to do in the World Cup summer. We will have to be spending near to 50mil just to replace whats lost out of the first team. Thats even before having to replace Remy, Shola and other squad players like Obertan, Marveaux and Gosling. We are going to be ne£50eding upto 8 quality additions. That means alot of good work must be done. Im not so sure they even know what they should be looking for to be honest. Would people be happy with a middle three of Anita, Tiote and Sissoko? De Jong up on his own, Gouffran on the left...then what? I hope Ben Arfa stays and gets a new lease of life otherwise we have no option at all. 2 Strikers, 2 Wide players, 1 Creative central midfielder, 1 Full back.... Minimum.

Paid that money yet you charity robbing bastard?

Any chance you can go and finish off that awful book you started?

Probably because I have the power of cognitive thought. Now you keep mentioning me in threads where I am not taking part and have not mentioned you and I will continue to show you up for the sub humman piece of rectal cleaning rag you are.

Probably because I have the power of cognitive thought. Now you keep mentioning me in threads where I am not taking part and have not mentioned you and I will continue to show you up for the sub humman piece of rectal cleaning rag you are.

:lol: it was actually you who jumped in first! but i'm sure its because you have only just woken up and a little bit disorientated from the scotch.

human is one 'm' not two and i don't think you could show any human up, anywhere.

:lol: it was actually you who jumped in first! but i'm sure its because you have only just woken up and a little bit disorientated from the scotch.

human is one 'm' not two and i don't think you could show any human up, anywhere.

You utter fucking retard I was referring to the Fulham v Newcastle thread. Is your intelligence that low that you can't remember more than one thread at a time. Is that why you were so easy to con into making one of the stupidest bets in history?

You utter fucking retard I was referring to the Fulham v Newcastle thread. Is your intelligence that low that you can't remember more than one thread at a time. Is that why you were so easy to con into making one of the stupidest bets in history?

I don't know how you actually have the nerve to call somebody else a retard.

You have been told to be nice though haven't you?

And here you are again playing up. Seriously kevin, take a look at yourself.

Just took a look at myself and I am still the athletic devilishly handsome 13.5 stone 6 foot 2 geordie I have been for quite some time.

Just took a look at myself and I am still the athletic devilishly handsome 13.5 stone 6 foot 2 geordie I have been for quite some time.

I'd take a bet your a 18 stone ginger jock with one pair of underpants and a confiscated hard drive.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic