The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linked with Berahino. Decent prospect.

Exactly that. Has had a few problems this season being accused of not chasing back by his team mates. Is only on £15k a month so wages wouldn't be a problem. Only problem would be if Pardew did gets his hands on him his career would go backwards in less than a season.

Exactly that. Has had a few problems this season being accused of not chasing back by his team mates. Is only on £15k a month so wages wouldn't be a problem. Only problem would be if Pardew did gets his hands on him his career would go backwards in less than a season.

Doesn't tackle back. I sense Pardew may have an issue with that…..

If we sign Darren Bent my season ticket is getting sent back. I can do without watching Pardew try to play him as a number ten. Shit's bad enough.

Edited by Ketsbaia

I doubt we'll sign him. It's contrary to our transfer policy and doesn't make commercial sense unless it's a free transfer and pay for play deal. Probably just his agent trying to create interest.

Why would any player want to come to Newcastle? Unless they see it as a way of showcasing their ability to the Premier League? They're certainly not going to join the club to win anything. We're a 'stepping stone' club at best.

Remy Cabella talks on future to Téléfoot

Montpellier’s attacking midfielder Remy Cabella spoke to TF1′s weekly football programme Télefoot about his future and his delight to have been included in France’s preliminary World Cup Squad.

“I have an agreement with the club (Montpellier), that I can leave if a good offer presents itself. I will think with an open mind before making my decision. Newcastle is a good English club. I will see what my coach and club tells me. I need to make the right choice with regards to Euro 2016. I could also stay in France.”

“Marseille is one of France’s big clubs and there are big French clubs interested in me.”

Why would any player want to come to Newcastle? Unless they see it as a way of showcasing their ability to the Premier League? They're certainly not going to join the club to win anything. We're a 'stepping stone' club at best.

That's the best we can hope for at the moment.

You could ask that same question of most of the clubs in the league.

The Guardian has done one of those lists about which team has what budget available along with who they're going for. They seem to think NUFC is on the brink of a net spend of £40m. :lol:

Also, they noted that Villa might be taken over by the guy who owns Oracle, who is worth $41bn... Why can't he buy us... :crying:

Edited by Rayvin

aye Ellison is worth a bundle but it's just because he was seen at a match, probably Lerners doing but i doubt he'd buy them and if he did he wouldn't be hoofing in the cash that's for sure

he's fairly renowned for being a bit of a dick

That's good to hear.

I do wonder how many billionaires aren't dicks though..? ;)

Don't know why the papers are linking us with British players. I can't see us signing any unless its young talent from the lower leagues.....we won't pay more in wages than other premiership clubs, and we're not a glamour team (if anything there's a feeling of decline about us). We don't pay big transfer fees either and won't sign older players

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic