The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliot,Haidara,Williamson,Taylor and M'Biwa.So 4 of those to play with Colo next season in defence.8/1 to go down seem canny odds.

Fat Mike's pockets are going to be bulging when Krul,Debuchy and Sissoko are transfered.

Pardew out with Nolan as player-manager would do for me.

:lol:

Newcastle United are in talks over Sega Couilbaly

Get French Football News understands that Newcastle United are in talks over a possible transfer of Rennes defender Sega Coulibaly, after a source close to the player confirmed to us that this was the case earlier today.

Talks are preliminary at this stage, and the club has yet to make an offer to the Ligue 1 side.

Sega Coulibaly’s representatives have spoken with Liverpool and West Brom in recent weeks, who have also confirmed their interest.

@AlfredoPedulla

E' stato un obiettivo del Napoli, ma nelle ultime ore c'è stata un'irruzione del Newcastle. Stiamo parlando di Darly Janmaat, esterno sinistro classe 1989 del Feyenoord. Gli inglesi lo avevano sondato già diverse settimane fa, adesso stanno per passare con decisione all'ultima fase della trattativa. Accordo vicino.

Abeid on his way back to Newcastle according to his twitter

I think he deserves a crack at it again back with us. Greek league is horrible but he has to be full of confidence after last season that and we don't have many squad players left to be honest.

I think he deserves a crack at it again back with us. Greek league is horrible but he has to be full of confidence after last season that and we don't have many squad players left to be honest.

Think he wants too much time on the ball to cut it in the premier league, but as you say with the depth of squad we don't have better in than out.

Don't worry, Pardew would soon deal with that pesky confidence.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic