The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What really dusgusts me about NUFC is how appallingly they treat their players. Absolute cunts. Unthinkable that we've gone from a gent like Sir Bobby Robson to this cowardly set of fuckin arseholes in under a decade. Im disassociating myself now, no more 'we' or 'us' it's 'them' and 'they' till they're all gone.

Absolutely shit end to another window. Its been obvious to everybody that the defence and attack needed strengthening and yet nothing. We had money to spend and time to do the deals but we chose do nothing. I dont know what planet these people live on where stevie fistpump and clogger willo are good enough to keep out the opposition. We are going to fucking struggle this season and the only silver lining would be if our inept manager and hapless coaching staff got the sack. However even thats not guaranteed with our moronic owner. For fucks sake I wish these fucking fuckers would fuck off.

This surely has to be the end of Pardew, we'll be around the relegation spots as January comes round. Ashley would escape the wrath yet again by sacking Pardew at that point and bringing in a striker and CB. What a boring boring club.

I hope youre right. There's no doubt the club always deliberately falls short in its transfer dealings but he's not good enough and never will be. He's also vain, arrogant and a lickspittle. Can't wait to see him go.

Unbelievable. What a joke of a club we are. We couldn't compete with Southampton and Swansea last season. It's Hull and other shitty clubs now.

The whole booing Pardew thing as soon as he shows his face needs to be brought back.

Sadly I feel that BenArfa will perform well for Steve Bruce and Hull City, amplifying just how wrong Pardoo was in his professional way.

It's as well BenArfa won't get the opportunity to play against us this season.

I'm at the stage now where I just find it funny. We're struggling to score and create chances, generally speaking and we don't look that solid at the back so we let two players go and no one comes in, even on loan :lol:

No 4th centre half of a sudden either. Wtf is that about?

Only 2 CB's, Willow is going to be pushed up front to solve our goal scoring problem after he's finally proven himself a natural poacher.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic