The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Spurs apparently set to get rid of Adebayor, Soldado, Vlad Chiriches, Younès Kaboul, Étienne Capoue, Paulinho, Mousa Dembélé and Aaron Lennon in summer.

Anyone fancy any of these?

Personally wouldn't mind Chiriches, hasn't had the best time at Spurs but I reckon might turn out to be a good defender if he could get a good run of games in one position under his belt and hes only 25.

Same for Demebele, looked excellent when he was at Fulham then went to the Spurs midfielder graveyard.

Honestly I'd take Capoue and Paulinho as well, they'd probably both be good enough to get into our midfield consistently.

Lad I know is friends with Kevin Gallen, who's on the QPR staff, Kevin claims Newcastle have made a £10m bid for Austin.

Our priority should be a keeper.

Aye nevermind the fact we've 4 senior defenders at the club, and one striker capable of scoring goals.

So you agree that we need a keeper but not as a priority.

I think we need more quality in every position, for keeper it would be because Krul is totally unchallenged for his spot in the first team. None of Elliot, Alnwick or Woodman will be pressuring him anytime soon and we need players to fill out the squad and drive a higher level of performance.

I think Krul was looking like, and can still be an excellent goalkeeper, who is suffering from the same malaise all the players are, a lack of competition meaning he doesn't have any real incentive to perform and poor coaching. Someone like Mattia Perin would be perfect, young, italian keeper and they could bond over both having terrible hair.

Or hopefully the keeper we already have coming in.

Oh aye Darlow, forgot about him. He's had a good season by the looks of things, 40 games, 1 assist :razz:

Krul is one of our few half decent players so i wouldn't say it was a priority.

fixing our abomination of a defence, midfield and signing a recognised front man that can hold the ball up as and play alongside Perez or Cisse would be a bigger priority.

So you agree that we need a keeper but not as a priority.

Nope.

Krul, Darlow, Woodman

We're sorted in that position imo.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic