The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

That argument was about a decade ago tbf :lol:

It wasn't. You asked if I was going to admit I was wrong about him when we came 5th. I.e. 3 years ago.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't. You asked if I was going to admit I was wrong about him when we came 5th. I.e. 3 years ago.

It started a decade ago. He played a lot of games the season we finished 5th iirc. Probably his best season for us. He's still not as good as Colo

Tancredi reporting we've bid 19mil for Shaqiri, even though Stoke have had a 17mil bid accepted and he's passed a medical. Nowt like planning

Cant say I'm keen altho Waka Waka was a decent World Cup tune I suppose

Cant say I'm keen altho Waka Waka was a decent World Cup tune I suppose

Ryder saying we haven't made a bid.

Never mind that it's coming from our favourite illiterate thumbhead, the whole thing just doesn't make a lot of sense. We've tabled a higher bid than another Premier League club? (not our style) for a winger who has already set to agree personal terms?

Sounds like his agent is trying to get him more cash

After watching the southhampton game I think our needs are pretty clear. We need a LB, winger, DM, and CB. I don't think we need a striker with cisse Mitrovic ayoze and rivière eventually I think we should be fine. While overran played well he was played on the left when clearly he needs to be on the right besides Aarons and maybe cabella we don't have any true good wingers. Anita and colback played pretty good together but when tiote came in we went to shamble and I just don't trust him anymore. Haidara is just not up to par wouldn't be a bad back up but just not good enough for the starting 11 and finally CB I think with more play time mbemba and colo could play well together but we need depth behind them or even an upgrade to take over for colo.

Tancredi reporting we've bid 19mil for Shaqiri, even though Stoke have had a 17mil bid accepted and he's passed a medical. Nowt like planning

Tancredi?

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic