The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1e84cc3dd2e5c1e988778f1815749183.jpg

:lol:

he joined Arsenal youth academy when he was eight years old. Released after one season,

That's hardly a failure in the youth system...hundreds of kids are at academies at that age. And he's only had one decent season i.e. last season.

Question for everyone if we were able to sell a few players and sign abdennour or van dijk and assuming tiote doesn't regain his form what would you guys think of starting mbemba at DM he has shown he can make great tackles he has some pace strength can fight for the ball and isn't too bad going foward but he could be out enforcer this year and next year replace colo all together. Pair him next to sissoko and that's a good physical duo

Lineup could be

Krul

Janmaat dijk colo haidara

Sissoko mbemba

Thauvin windj ayoze

Mitrovic

It's been a good window thus far, but I'd love another player or two. Some competition at fullback and a centre back to push Williamson off the RADAR entirely.

The three 1st team additions all look impressive and all look like they've more to give, but a couple of injuries and we're back in trouble iyam

It's been a good window thus far, but I'd love another player or two. Some competition at fullback and a centre back to push Williamson off the RADAR entirely.

The three 1st team additions all look impressive and all look like they've more to give, but a couple of injuries and we're back in trouble iyam

I really hope Taylor's performance on Saturday hasn't made them think we're okay as we'll be fucked when his season ends at Xmas/whenever.

I really hope Taylor's performance on Saturday hasn't made them think we're okay as we'll be fucked when his season ends at Xmas/whenever.

I think Taylor is fine as a back up. Aren't most of his injuries because of strains and tears, if he plays less, he may be available more (if that makes sense?).

You could say Newcastle United are unproven at a high level.

Yes, then again, you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

Yes, then again, you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

Careful HMHM he has a touch of the Mark Chapman's about him.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic