The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay explain for the colonial please?

That homeless looking fellow is a sports presenter (often does Match of the Day 2) called Mark Chapman.

So where is the mare?

-sigh-

you suggested that blackandwhitegeordie (or whatever) was a bit 'murderer of John Lennon'y

I segued into a vine of a man who share's the murderer's name looking dishevelled

you inferred that I didn't know who mark chapman was.

Oy vey

71ee9575.gif

-sigh-

you suggested that blackandwhitegeordie (or whatever) was a bit 'murderer of John Lennon'y

I segued into a vine of a man who share's the murderer's name looking dishevelled

you inferred that I didn't know who mark chapman was.

Oy vey

71ee9575.gif

Mmm, I think you've got the wrong bit between your teeth.

My comment was appropriate because HMHM quoted the song Chapman claimed he wrote and you're making some shit joke about a scottish football pundit, faceplams all round I say.

My comment was appropriate because HMHM quoted the song Chapman claimed he wrote and you're making some shit joke about a scottish football pundit, faceplams all round I say.

:lol: nope, not at all, hence someone other than me mocking the whoosh...

But I think enough peoples' days have been ruined already so I'm outty

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6139-1368120467-0.g

p.s. he's neither a scottish football reporter, nor a reporter of scottish football. :good:

:lol: nope, not at all, hence someone other than me mocking the whoosh...

But I think enough peoples' days have been ruined already so I'm outty

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6139-1368120467-0.g

p.s. he's neither a scottish football reporter, nor a reporter of scottish football. :good:

Whatever, you win again Dave you clever little scallywag.

cant even see a vine of the new version of mark chapman on here but even so the original was a bit homeless as well wasnt he?

oh god this place isnt fun anymore, its getting too much like hard work

come back philip craig eh?

cant even see a vine of the new version of mark chapman on here but even so the original was a bit homeless as well wasnt he?

oh god this place isnt fun anymore, its getting too much like hard work

come back philip craig eh?

You can't see the video in this post?

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/34955-summer-transfers/page-233#entry1359382

If you're abroad the BBC content might not be available.

Careful HMHM he has a touch of the Mark Chapman's about him.

He's the most likely to be either a mackem or someones piss take account on here IYAM.

He does requests if you'd rather hear other shit jokes that aren't about Scottish football pundits.

I'm not one to jump to the Fish's defence, but let's not forget he was having to explain it to a fellow Aussie. ;)

Thanks Scott.

TBH it was obvious the guy's name was going to be Mark Chapman, I still don't see the relevance or how it was even "humorous" but then I'm not the alleged comedian.

Thanks Scott.

TBH it was obvious the guy's name was going to be Mark Chapman, I still don't see the relevance or how it was even "humorous" but then I'm not the alleged comedian.

:lol:

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic