The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canal+ saying we're in talks with Lyon for Jordan Ferri

23 year old CM.

I saw that last night but after a quick google, I can't see it mentioned anywhere else. If he's a good player, I do think it's a position we could improve but I also don't see it as a priority.

Anyone think Song would be worth going for? Shouldnt be pricy and has done well in this league. Any hope of Tiote regaining past form is fading very quickly and Colback and Anita are going to be outmuscled more often than not over the course of the season.

I wouldn't take him I rather have a player like wanyama who I've read isn't happy at southhampton now I doubt there is too much truth with that but a guy can dream

Wanyama is a decent destroyer but not particularly good with the ball.

Our lack of a Cabaye type at the moment would make that a mistake I reckon as we'd need him to use the ball better than he's capable of doing.

Is Gini not a Cabaye type player or do you reckon he's similar to Sissoko?

Hes not got the range of passing but is a faster and more energetic.

He describes himself as box to box which seems pretty apt so far.

That's true. My point being they make shit up from 'sky sources' then rubbish their own rumours just to give them something to dicuss for 24hours a day. Most of us can see through that

I could post all the random players you've posted we are linked with but I'll just move on :)

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic