The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

The point being Gouffran was seen as one of Bordeaux's best players and came with a good reputation. He turned out to be shite. (Although granted he was played out of position most of the time).

:aye:

Also, was he really that highly regarded?

Edited by The Fish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point being Gouffran was seen as one of Bordeaux's best players and came with a good reputation. He turned out to be shite. (Although granted he was played out of position a lot of the time).

I don't think he was. He's been used as a wide player most of the time and had one good season before we bought him at striker.

Then we bought him, beat that out of him by making him do nothing but defend and now we use him as a holding midfielder.

At first, used naturally, he was picking up goals for us and looked decent

That's staggering. What was that record, then? Was it a PL only record?

Yeah I believe it was a record for most consecutive PL games scored in at St. James' Park. Can't remember if he broke or matched the record though. I think it was either Shearer or Ferdinand who had the record previously.

Fucking Bendtner!

Just when you thought the club couldn't get any worse. The team needs a goal scorer for fucks sake. Bendtner is shite and is a mouthy bastard aswell with a bad attitude.

The last thing you need when you're fighting relegation.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic