The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All about how he was made to do extra training because he was a lazy cunt over Christmas. Promising. :lol:

Not sure he'd want to swap a couple of extra training sessions for training sessions, and matches

Not sure he'd want to swap a couple of extra training sessions for training sessions, and matches

Well he is in a bit of a delicate situation. The only games he'd really had the last three years are nationals. Denmark have finally gotten a new national coach, and he might not longer be a guaranted starter, if he doesn't get regular games.

I think the dozy twat is finally seeing the writing on the wall, and he has shown attitude improvements during his time in Wolfsburg. Not saying I'd want to see him at Newcastle, since it would be a massive gamble.

But I don't think he's as picky about choice of club, as he have been.

Played less Premier League games than Gouffran, so can he be called "proven" premier league?

Inconsistent, one trick pony in the last chance saloon if you ask me.

Who else are we going to get realistically? We are favourites to be relegated. He's got potential, same as Shelvey. Can't say I'm unhappy with those 2. Just need a striker and we've had 2 good Windows, Thuavin aside

I'd be amazed if we brought in a striker, or a left back.

Calling Townsend tricky is like calling me a sex god, we both have one trick and thats it.

:lol: I don't think he will be too bad mind, we desperately need a left back though and if that isn't prioritized now the club are crackers.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic