The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

Fucking hell, just read the latest in the torygraph. Definition of panic buy this one. But this is the reality for us. We're going to find it tough to attract quality strikers to us in the January window given our current position and recent history. We're just not that attractive a proposition anymore.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...this is the best loan we can get? We're in a regulation fight and that is a big gamble. Doumbia has hardly played for Roma the past two, three years.

It's only been a year I thought. Went there last January then went back to CSKA on loan at the start of this season. I'd rather gamble on him than waste money on Gomis mind but agree they've really fucked about if this is what we are down too.

C'mon man, for fucks sake, we've got Cisse, Riviere, Mitrivic, bona fide strikers!

What do we need another striker for?

All we have to do is get them to fucking score on a regular basis(especially Riviere)

Gini, Perez, Sissoko, Shelvey, are capable of scoring.

The addition of Townsend + Shelvey might incite(ignite) the Bryant & May/Swan Vestas we have in the box.

If we fill our squad with shit strikers we'll end up in a similar situation to the one we're in with our CBs and LBs, where the volume of shite on the books stops us from signing quality. I'd still be happy if we didn't sign a striker, we can use Perez up front now if we need to and the new midfield should help. We've had 2 decent windows, it's going to look like we're using any stick to beat them with if there's uproar at not signing a forward.

It's only been a year I thought. Went there last January then went back to CSKA on loan at the start of this season. I'd rather gamble on him than waste money on Gomis mind but agree they've really fucked about if this is what we are down too.

Agreed completely.

I know nothing about this player but apparently he has a record of better than a goal every other game and arsenal were also in for him, so sounds more encouraging than gomis

kind of option upfront we do need, someone with proper pace, hopefully works out.

Ayzoe is tricky and good on the ball, mitro for all the hold up play and flick ons and Doumbia to play on the shoulder and run on.

Gomis adds absolutely fuck all other than cover for cisse being crocked/riviere being shit

Rivière is always shit

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic