The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

Sky sources tell us...

So and so has dropped to 12/1 to join so and so on SKY BET etc

Tbh, I find it more annoying when they report on themselves. Here's Jim eating breakfast in a yellow tie...

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that McLaren mentioned wishing he could have spent £150 all in this window, then Ryder suggesting today that we will be looking to spend £50mil in January and a further £50mil in the summer. Looks like that's been the plan all along

Not always that easy like, even teams like Watford and Bournemouth can spend £10mil+ on players these days. I reckon this season will be the most competitive yet. Chelsea and Man U look shot, Arsenal ridiculously refusing to buy a striker again, Liverpool and Spurs are bang average and Southampton, Swansea, Everton etc. all pushing for the top 6. Easy games getting fewer and farther between. Not to mention there only being a finite amount of young promising players in Europe to poach to the league. The market is close to getting saturated now

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

tbh if we sell Williamson and Dummet today with no one coming in that will not be good for us.

regardless of Willo being pretty crap he is at least a defender and occasionally resembles one when playing.

I don't fancy a season with Janmaat, Mbemba, Colo, Taylor and Hairdara as our entire defence.

I'd happily let Williamson go even without anyone coming in. Colo, Mbemba, Taylor, Lascelles and Dummett should all be ahead of him in the pecking order and that should do us until January at least.

I'm not a fan of Dummett but we would be down to playing a midfielder at leftback if he went and Haidara got injured and that's not acceptable.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic