The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there was a bit of buzz about him when he burst on the Premier LEague scene, but demanding £30m for someone who so clearly wants out of the club is bizarre. As SEW says, every window his value will plummet.

See the Mackems are pulling out the old 'classy' phrase in relation to the abuse Harper got on Twitter following his move, a fair amount was from Sunderland fans too mind but they've been quickly written off as "mags pretending to be lads fans", they're also oblivious to the abuse they gave Colback when he moved to Newcastle.

A particular cracker was this lad who clearly missed making any point whatsoever:

"Interesting when you compare. We sign Danny Graham, a mag who belittled SAFC in a magazine article previously. Not only do we support him at first we are still applauding the fucker after scoring once in 40 odd games and wishing him well for the future"

Graham signed for them so I'm not sure how that situation is similar to this Harper 'situation' they're all banging on about.

Personally I'm chuffed for them, they sold their number 1 keeper and have replaced him with a 40 year old, call us unclassy or whatever made up parameter they want to measure the fan bases up with but that is a fucking horrific move.

Edited by Howay

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic