The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was Ryder I'd laugh. The fact it's Edwards makes it more intriguing. Fingers crossed.

Yeah but he was also bragging today that he revealed last week that we were cooling our interest in Townsend.

I think he'll do well here personally.

Same here. He hasn't played for a while but I've always thought he looked a decent player. Plus he'll have a point to prove to book his place in the euros.

The consensus on here seems to be he's shit though.

I think he'll do well here personally.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and hope so obviously.

My point was more that if we've ended up paying 14 million when we've been desperate for players to make a difference and they've haggled for weeks and got nothing for it then they're gimps.

Sissoko has said today that he doesn't want to leave this window as he wants to keep playing matches before the euros.

My point was more that if we've ended up paying 14 million when we've been desperate for players to make a difference and they've haggled for weeks and got nothing for it then they're gimps.

Sissoko has said today that he doesn't want to leave this window as he wants to keep playing matches before the euros.

I agree. They've basically fucked on and wasted 2 weeks the player could have been here for either no gain at all or a 2m lower fee, he may well have made a difference against Watford. They're the reason the squad is so desperate so they can't moan about clubs holding them over a barrel after they notice our desperation.

A £10.5m fee is being quoted

I just hope there is a Plan-B or Plan-C to get a bona-fide striker in before the window closes and be ready for Everton as I can't see Berahino crossing the line.

Not fussy about Townsend as he's a winger, and putting crosses over for Mitrovic at the minute is like Hail Mary situations.

I agree. They've basically fucked on and wasted 2 weeks the player could have been here for either no gain at all or a 2m lower fee, he may well have made a difference against Watford. They're the reason the squad is so desperate so they can't moan about clubs holding them over a barrel after they notice our desperation.

This is another way our whole transfer policy is shown up for the sham that it is. We won't be taken for mugs so we keep our powder dry but then we end up in the shit so we get desperate and bent over by other teams who know exactly how desperate we are. It needs a rethink in every way.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic