The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And people wonder why teams end up shopping for 4 million quid gambles from french / dutch leagues.

Not a terrible player - but not exactly what we need (would like a finishing striker and somebody to cover defence please) And definitely not worth 12 million - bloody english premium forcing mental money.

Ashley must be genuinely shitting himself about not getting next seasons sky money package.

Don't think any amount of spending this season is gonna cover up the lack of investment that got us here over the past 5 years, especially if its 12 mil a pop for question marks like townsend.

Quite clearly he has ability, anyone who can't see it should wank themselves off looking at themselves in the mirror staring at their bald shiney head. Hopefully a tremendous signing, I'm sure it will be.

Quite clearly he has ability, anyone who can't see it should wank themselves off looking at themselves in the mirror staring at their bald shiney head. Hopefully a tremendous signing, I'm sure it will be.

Have you been stalking me again?

though perhaps i'm basing my opinion on those england goals too. i just remember thinking it was a blow when his injury kept him out of the world cup as he looked one of our brightest prospects from what i saw in the build up

Have you been stalking me again?

:lol:

I'm still scratching my balding heed at the 'only turned oot in 93' crack from Stevie on Twitter. I thought me and him were alright unless he was only taking the piss.

i'm genuinely surprised at how few people seem to rate him.

They're nearly all miserable sceptics in life, don't go to games, general wankers at the best of times anyway. He just needs some form and he'll be as needed as Wijnaldum.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic