The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

Days without as much as a rumor of a striker coming in.

Pardew said after City that our goals would be coming from SDJ and Cisse. I think we can give up on getting a proven striker in during this window.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty, I imagine. I think we'd have spent on either Lacazette or Remy, as they were our 'main' targets. History has shown that if our main targets don't come off (often at the price we want to pay) in one window, we're happy to sit tight, to the obvious detriment of the team.

De Jong isn't a centre midfielder tbh, he would be playing off the striker, colback or Anita will definitely play if we have 3 in midfield

True, I just wanted to accomodate all of those players :razz:

As much as we know exactly what this regime is all about, the total lack of any sort of enthusiasm in terms of signing a goalscorer this month still fucking sickens me.

This will be a long and tedious season without any shadow of a doubt.

As much as we know exactly what this regime is all about, the total lack of any sort of enthusiasm in terms of signing a goalscorer this month still fucking sickens me.

This will be a long and tedious season without any shadow of a doubt.

Reckon Riviere will kill a supporter with his wild wayward strikes.

Not to mention the potential for foreign objects being lobbed from the away end. All that time building his Leazes Lad Twitter following up. Surrender the account. I know there's another Steve who sits in the Leazes end that will take it on. Had Ashley's cards marked from the start he did as well, and you won't need to worry about security on the account, his computer's like a fortress. Somebody tried to infect it for calling it right from the start.

I wouldn't want him. Something about him annoys me, maybe the haircut. Ability wise I think I'd prefer to try and get Cisse firing again than have Welbeck. I don't think he's beyond redemption, his shitness did coincide with us going flat and shit. He went on his goal rampage when he joined a team already playing with confidence, so if we're still playing with the energy that we displayed on Sunday when he comes back, who knows.

we won't pay crazy money resale value or not though

Guardian reckons 20 million for him.

Considering Balotelli has just moved for 16 thats a ludicrous price.

Man U can get fucked with 20m for Welbeck. I know English players go for inflated prices but who is going to pay that for him

He does a lot away from vital areas and is a poor finisher. LVG has realised pretty quick that he's rubbish.

I wouldn't want him. Something about him annoys me, maybe the haircut. Ability wise I think I'd prefer to try and get Cisse firing again than have Welbeck. I don't think he's beyond redemption, his shitness did coincide with us going flat and shit. He went on his goal rampage when he joined a team already playing with confidence, so if we're still playing with the energy that we displayed on Sunday when he comes back, who knows.

Touch of the Fresh Prince about him.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic