The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see Tiote leaving for the reasons Alex was talking about in the other thread tbh. If it's anyone, I can see it being Yanga-Mbwia (possibly on loan) so they can get that kid from Celtic in.

No chance of getting the Celtic lad, we're not a big enough club again.

Ronny Delia - “He is a top player. If he trains well and focuses on the right things he can go to big clubs – and I mean clubs above Newcastle. That’s the target for him. He has to go to teams that are at the highest level and he can do that from Celtic. If he continues playing the way he is, working on his concentration and learning from the experiences of European competition he can move to a big club. He has everything, he just needs to keep consistency and to keep motivated.”

He's hardly going to say "Well, this new player we've got is shit, isn't he?"

nor would he say "We're fucked and never going to score"

Howay CSD, you can do better.

He's hardly going to say "Well, this new player we've got is shit, isn't he?"

nor would he say "We're fucked and never going to score"

Howay CSD, you can do better.

It's a far cry from "we lost the players that brought the majority of our goals this season and we still need that address that" as well. His finger on the pulse crack is basically delaying the fans fury until after the window shuts. He's hoping we can smash a few in before then, then his comments for not buying a proper goalscorer are set up nicely

It's a far cry from "we lost the players that brought the majority of our goals this season and we still need that address that" as well. His finger on the pulse crack is basically delaying the fans fury until after the window shuts. He's hoping we can smash a few in before then, then his comments for not buying a proper goalscorer are set up nicely

In all seriousness we've been close to scoring both games Perez was unlucky against City and if De Jong had been on longer I honestly believe he would have scored.

I'm still obviously keen to see an out and out finisher join, but I don't think we're relegation candidates without one. Mainly because we're two games in and I'm not one to get involved with histrionics. ;)

We need someone to get closer to riviere, he's isolated a lot of the time and no one seems to be making movements around him to open up space.

That will improve when de jong is playing properly I think

In all seriousness we've been close to scoring both games Perez was unlucky against City and if De Jong had been on longer I honestly believe he would have scored.

I'm still obviously keen to see an out and out finisher join, but I don't think we're relegation candidates without one. Mainly because we're two games in and I'm not one to get involved with histrionics. ;)

How's it histrionics when we've failed to score in 15 of the last 22 games.

Going close brings no reward.

We might turn it around, but it's not knee jerk to complain about our failings in front of goal.

It is histrionics when the players coming close are brand new to the league and to the team.

We are creating chances and these new signings will need time to settle.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic