The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, thats my limited intelligence.

If you're not on taps talk, right click where it says "14m" or whatever the number is, "copy link location", the paste into the text box on here.

• 3 months later...

Soooooooooo...who are we bringing in during the Winter transfer period? :whistling:

At this point not bringing in a new central defener, when we are leaking like a used diaper and really have no answer for it ..... I mean, of course nothing will be done about that. We'll might bring in another left back or two for the collection, but that be it.

Not sure Sissoko is anywhere near consistent enough to get the kind of move Cabaye did last season. I'm more concerned about someone taking a chance on Perez.

I'm pretty sure someone like Atletico Madrid, Valencia or a big german club gladly would make an offer for a player like that. £10 mill and Ashley sells with a sociopathic smile wrapped around his fat face knowing he just earned a big multiple of what he bought him for. So much for trying to create a team and some chemistry.

My prediction is sell Sissoko and buy no one.

If there's any interest in him I reckon he'll be away in January and the club will reason there's a ready-made replacement in De Jong.

Christ help us if Ashley loses interest in us again and just leaves us in a ditch to rot like he did last January. We are in dire need of quality central defenders, I'd take two of those please. I'm sure there are bargains out there, probably plenty of those who havent signed a new contract waiting to leave at bosman or small fees.

I'd take Schar, Kaboul and Vlaar, all out of contract next summer.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast

Couldnt give a shite to be honest, hardly noticed him playing at all over the last couple of seasons. Apart from that slip against Chelsea, which was absolutely hilarious.

13 league goals and 13 assists last season wasn't bad tbf.

13 league goals and 13 assists last season wasn't bad tbf.

Fair few were set pieces iirc. Im not saying he was bad. Just hasnt been able to light games up the way he could before, which obviously was to be expected with age. And I dont think thw whole DM thing worked out too well for him, great passer but he was caught out of position a lot of the time and with the likes of Coutinho not tracking back regularly its cost them.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic