The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of info on a Spanish lad we may or may not be interested in. Seems to be a perfect Pardew player:

There has been no looking back in the second half of the 2013/14 season, with Ayoze finding the quality and consistency many had demanded from him to justify the hype. He has time and time again taken opponents apart - often on his own. Combining blistering speed, ability to play vertically and fine close control, it has been difficult to keep your eyes on the agile figure. Ayoze’s shown a versatility in his play too, alternating through playmaker, winger, second striker and out-and-out striker roles. That he found the clinical touch in front of goal really was the final dimension however. His ability to play on the shoulder of the last defender and utilise that pace and devastatingly sharp movement has played a considerable part in those 16 goals.

His versatility means he'll quickly adapt to the demands of being a defensive winger or target man :yes

A bit of info on a Spanish lad we may or may not be interested in. Seems to be a perfect Pardew player:

His versatility means he'll quickly adapt to the demands of being a defensive winger or target man :yes

reports in Spain just coming out that he has signed for us.

Sounds like another Gouffran. Jack of all trades, master of none. After being Pardewed as anyway

Well yes probably has fantastic potential, only to be Pardewed. Bang! there goes his career.

A potential signing like this would have excited me in years gone by. Now I first of all don't expect us to sign him. And secondly, if we were to sign him, I expect that he would be yet another player wasted by the clown who's in charge of the team!

Linked to Diame, Noble and Shawcross today from various sources in the BBC gossip column. The press going for the 'well they obviously need to sign a lot of players so let's link them with everyone' approach. I'd love Diame and Shawcross mind, Noble isn't bad either, not that I think we'll get any of them mind.

Linked to Diame, Noble and Shawcross today from various sources in the BBC gossip column. The press going for the 'well they obviously need to sign a lot of players so let's link them with everyone' approach. I'd love Diame and Shawcross mind, Noble isn't bad either, not that I think we'll get any of them mind.

Noble? He's very average imo. An improvement on Gosling but thats not really saying something now is it.

Shawcross would be an excellent signing, aye. Ridiculous he didn't get the nod ahead of that shit Smalling for the World Cup.

I agree, Smallings dog shit and Shawcross has had a good season. He'd be a big upgrade on the Taylor/Williamson half of our CB pairing.

Aye, Aimaad hes dead average but as sad as it is he'd do a job for us, obviously Diame would be the one I'd far rather see here but I cant see that.

Really hope this is the press just stirring shite. All this nonsense with getting English players. They're all fucking shite ffs. At least we've had the sense of not doing this in the past.

From Grenier and Cabella to Bent, Noble and Colback :lol:

Then again those are about the level of players that match Pardew and our ambition so it makes perfect business sense.

We have a shite English manager so we might as well have a shite English team. Maybe they'd be able to make something of a free kick floated to the back stick, eh

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic