The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've already crumbled and had a look at his youtube reel. Looks very quick and sharp, scored a few belters, looks ready put himself into where he could get hurt if he has a chance of a goal, can finish with both feet and even scored a diving header (nowhere near enough of them in football these days).

The defenders he was up against made ours like Milan with Baresi, Costacurta and Maldini though.

The people on youtube comments reckon Porto were after him too, mind the same bloke also is in an argument about why would a player pick Newcastle over Porto and he's said Newcastle offered to pay far more over the release clause which makes no sense tbh, as then couldn't Porto just meet the clause and discuss with him anyway? anyway either way can't say I'm thrilled with the prospect of signing a Spanish second division player, I know he's only 20 and could develop well but, Pardew can't develop players and we don't have time to develop them anyway we need strikers that can walk in and perform right away.

Remember lads when these new signings are mentioned we can't expect goal a game strikers, or lightening fast wingers, or a water tight defence. Because we've told what they're aiming for they'll go for mid table players who are cheap & cheerless that's why it's important we keep hold of Debuchy, Tiote, Krul etc. Because I can't see players like that queuing up to join us knowing what the score is here.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic