The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

Sissoko to Liverpool for £12m is doing the rounds. Not bad that, although represents quite a fall from grace for him given that we were confident we'd get £20m a year ago.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Hulk has went to China for 40+ million. Absolutely mental for a player who's done the square root of fuck all during his career.

48 Brazil caps, 4 league titles and 4 cups across 2 countries, europa league winner, portuguese league top scorer once, portuguese player of the year twice, russian league top scorer once and player of the season once and olympic silver medalist.

Thats the kind of square root of fuck all I wish I could have.

48 Brazil caps, 4 league titles and 4 cups across 2 countries, europa league winner, portuguese league top scorer once, portuguese player of the year twice, russian league top scorer once and player of the season once and olympic silver medalist.

Thats the kind of square root of fuck all I wish I could have.

He's 29 going on 30 and has flopped on the biggest stage each time. Barely appeared at the last Copa America, failed miserably in his appearances at the last World Cup and has only done well in shit leagues. For the potential he apparently had and the fees he's moved for it is fuck all. Another money grabbing Brazilian who is living of his potential of 5+ years ago.

He was so bad at the WC he should've had "Bruce" on the back of his shirt. It says a lot when a chump like him has won 48 caps for one of the world's great teams. He'll be the next Adriano, except Adriano actually did well in a top league before losing the plot. Six months in China before the contract is cancelled citing cultural differences, he'll fuck off back to Brazil and play for Sao Paolo or someone for a couple of years, another European club will take a punt on him, possibly in Italy, he'll be awful there when he even bothers to train, and then it'll be Brazil again.

Hanley looks like a big dominant centre half that we've lacked for a while. Although he's a jock so that's got to be a downside. Gomez the young kid that did well at the start of last season? Talking about a loan there?

Hanley looks decent and he's Blackburns leader and captain, player of the year last year.

Gomez started the season as Liverpools first choice left back keeping Moreno on the bench and then got a season long injury, it would be a loan deal

Really good business imo

It's refreshing to see a manager identify the weaknesses and actively address them in the transfer market. For too long the club has adopted a scattergun approach to improving the squad with no real logistical plan to build for the future. I have full confidence in Rafa and his team to do well over the next couple of seasons.

Hanley looks decent and he's Blackburns leader and captain, player of the year last year.

Gomez started the season as Liverpools first choice left back keeping Moreno on the bench and then got a season long injury, it would be a loan deal

Really good business imo

Gomez is a centre back by trade though. Full back won't be his long term position.

Lascelles as it well it seems.

Either way I suppose Rafa isn't the type to take players he doesn't want, anyway they're solid signings.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic