The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always thought he was a decent player but never liked having a right footed leftback. I know plenty who thought he was gash though. I'm sure they'll be rewriting history quickly enough if they sign him. I've already heard some of them say how he hates us.

We've signed a couple of young uns for the reserves today too. One of them played 27 for Kilmarnock last season so he should at least help improve the shambles that has been our reserve team. Probably never make it into the first team like.

We've signed a couple of young uns for the reserves today too. One of them played 27 for Kilmarnock last season so he should at least help improve the shambles that has been our reserve team. Probably never make it into the first team like.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160708/magpies-sign-young-duo_2281670_5705417?

That's them.

I had a bit of a look to see if I could find out anything more about either of them and Morocan kid was apparently known as the Mahrez of non league and he's been looked at by a host of premier league clubs over the last six months. Apparently he's a "youtube sensation" because of his skills and was once on a Nike advert with Neymar. The Scottish lad played in the majority of Kilmarnock's games last season as they just avoided relegation. I suppose they both look like they have more pedigree than most of the rest of our reserves but I don't have much hope of Beardsley coaching anyone up to the standard we'd want.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic