The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell just went over the last couple of pages of this thread, so this is what mid table mediocrity does to fans! Here I was wondering how a summer transfers thread involving Nufc was 4 pages already :lol:

:lol: Fucking hell, to be honest I'd love for these lads to come through and eventually play for the first team regularly but they're not going to be ready by next season are they, so we still need to buy. Unless they just think we can keep skating by on loans until these lads are ready...

FOOTBALL LEAGUE REGULATIONS

A maximum of 5 loan players (standard, international, emergency or youth) can be named in the players listed on a team sheet for an individual match played under the auspices of the league. This figure shall include any loan goalkeepeer approved by the executive under the provisions of regulation 54.

We've had a few short term contracts as well haven't we like Pancake and re-signing* Lovelyhands after he was released?

*Still think Shola might come back as a free agent if we fail to get enough bodies over the line at the end of the transfer window.

I can't understand why it's taken the fat cunt so long to twig on to the loan idea. If we were to pay £14m for Remy on a four year contract that's £3.5m a season (excluding wages) with most likely next to no sell on value for him at the end (given his age). Compare that to the loan fee we've paid for him for this season (£1m?) and it makes much more sense to him to just loan players.

I can't understand why it's taken the fat cunt so long to twig on to the loan idea. If we were to pay £14m for Remy on a four year contract that's £3.5m a season (excluding wages) with most likely next to no sell on value for him at the end (given his age). Compare that to the loan fee we've paid for him for this season (£1m?) and it makes much more sense to him to just loan players.

Excepting that good players being available for loan is the exception rather than the rule.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic