Anyone ever been knocked out cold?

Dr Gloom

I was once hit on the head at work and knocked out and rushed to hospital. As I was slowly coming round I mumbled to this absolutely stunning nurse, "are my testicles black?" she looked a bit embarrassed but when I asked again she slowly lifted my bed sheet up and grabbed my family jewels in her hand moving slowly from side to side before telling me that no, my testicles weren't black. As I became a bit more coherent I said, "that's lovely, but I said "have my tests come back?"

I was once hit on the head at work and knocked out and rushed to hospital. As I was slowly coming round I mumbled to this absolutely stunning nurse, "are my testicles black?" she looked a bit embarrassed but when I asked again she slowly lifted my bed sheet up and grabbed my family jewels in her hand moving slowly from side to side before telling me that no, my testicles weren't black. As I became a bit more coherent I said, "that's lovely, but I said "have my tests come back?"

:lol: Is this a fantasy..?

Class, if true; coulda been a Carry On script.

First rule of Fight Club.

Parky, sounds pretty close to what my Dad went through just before Christmas. T-boned on the driver's side, medically induced coma for little over a month. Doing much better now, but a road ahead with rehab for multiple pelvis fractures, etc.

Closest I have been is being submarined on my bike by a Cadillac. Up over the hood then about 20 feet through the gravel. Think I was out momentarily but mostly just remember picking gravel out of my leg on the way to the Doctor's

I convinced one of my mates in primary school to judo flip me cause he was boasting about learning how. He fucked it up and dropped me on my head on the hardwood floor. We didn't tell anyone until about two hours after it happened when I still couldn't see properly.

3 times I think.

First time my sister pushed me down the stairs, I went blind for about an hour.

Second time I was working at an ice rink, they always had a game of British Bulldog and the stewards would start as the chasers. Was chasing this lass and we were both skating pretty quick, just as I am about to catch up with her she stops dead and raises her arm. Her elbow smashes me straight in the eye and I go down like a sack of shit, sliding across the rink apparently :lol: had to be carried off on a trolley thing. Thankfully her best mate went to my school so when I turned up on Monday morning with a massive black eye everyone knew I had been knocked out by a lass :)

Third time I was headbutted in a pub and the back of my head hit the wall behind me. Pulled some blokes missus, only I didn't know she had a fella, cheers love.

Don't think I have ever suffered any side effects though, well the rating Amdy Faye before he signed is the only obvious one.

3 times I think.

Second time I was working at an ice rink, they always had a game of British Bulldog and the stewards would start as the chasers. Was chasing this lass and we were both skating pretty quick, just as I am about to catch up with her she stops dead and raises her arm. Her elbow smashes me straight in the eye and I go down like a sack of shit, sliding across the rink apparently :lol: had to be carried off on a trolley thing. Thankfully her best mate went to my school so when I turned up on Monday morning with a massive black eye everyone knew I had been knocked out by a lass :)

Third time I was headbutted in a pub and the back of my head hit the wall behind me. Pulled some blokes missus, only I didn't know she had a fella, cheers love.

Don't think I have ever suffered any side effects though, well the rating Amdy Faye before he signed is the only obvious one.

Fuck sake, you've been in the wars...

Lost vision for an hour though, that sounds bad.

3 times I think.

3 times, and 2 of those by lasses. :lol:

I once saw a deputy head knocked clean out for asking a crestfallen kid if he 'was one of the idiots on the pitch?'

(put this one in the 'class if true' category for the benefit of Rayvin). ;)

Edited by Howmanheyman

I once saw a deputy head knocked clean out for asking a crestfallen kid if he 'was one of the idiots on the pitch?'

(put this one in the 'class if true' category for the benefit of Rayvin). ;)

:lol: Goddammit...