Suits

Kid Dynamite

My team at work is nominated for an award at the Trusts award ceremony at the Hilton this Friday night. I managed to get a ticket, free meal, good opportunity to do some 'networking', but just found out it's black tie only! Which is a shitter as I only own a blue and a grey suit :lol:

Anyone know where I can buy a cheap (and I mean cheap!) black suit (slim/tailored fit) that won't look like it's come from 1994

Cheers

'Black tie' doesn't automatically mean black suit these days though, it just means formal (unless you're going to the palace or something) If the do is at the Hilton I'd think you'd more than get away with a blue suit as long as you wear a tie etc.

Only dickheads and wideboys wear blue suits like.

Alright James Dean :lol:

I lost 2 clem last year so had to chuck my suits. Got a Navy suit and a Grey 3 piece suit. Only wear them for Weddings/Interviews these days so pointless dropping £500 on a suit no one will see