Newcastle United V Everton

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardew's said in his presser that a fan has wrote in a letter to him saying that they're proud of the way the teams performed since getting to 40 points.

:CT:

:lol: He's been quiet recently mind you.

_----------krul

Mym Willo collo santon

_---- -_----tiote

Ben arfa sissoko gouffran

---------cisse remy

You want to play a disinterested emoticon in midfield...?

You can't say anything that hasn't been said about this incredibly average poorly supported club of tramps, but make no mistake about it we're far from guaranteed a win tonight. Honestly 1-0 would do, we've been really scrappy for a long while, and these overachievers have proved that despite having the same sort of budget as similar sized clubs like West Ham and Sunderland, they've been extremely well ran for a number of years. I honestly think Everton are at the absolute limit of what they could ever achieve as a club this season, whereas we are far from it and are still a far better supported, far richer club than they are.

I'll go for 1-0.

We seen against Fulham how well we do against teams that are on a bad run so I fully expect a defeat.

That said they won't play like Palace did on Saturday so that might mean that our woefully slow build up play isn't as much of a problem and maybe Cisse is at the start of a goal bliz!

Pardew's said in his presser that a fan has wrote in a letter to him saying that they're proud of the way the teams performed since getting to 40 points.

:CT:

Unbelievable he's taken that seriously the dunderheaded gimboid.

he's fucking mint man, just needs playing

He's barely played since the derby, and seeing as he bottled 3 50/50s that day that I saw, no fuckin wonder. And before anyone starts on about Pardew being fuckin useless and not playing him correctly, Nobby would get more severe treatment from Sir Bob for the same thing, immediately subbed on a few occasions iirc, certainly on one occasion at Charlton that I distinctly remember. Sometimes (well, most of the time actually) theres a battle to be won before the likes of Ben Arfa can properly do his stuff, see Saturday when Palace were visibly tiring when he came on.

He's barely played since the derby, and seeing as he bottled 3 50/50s that day that I saw, no fuckin wonder. And before anyone starts on about Pardew being fuckin useless and not playing him correctly, Nobby would get more severe treatment from Sir Bob for the same thing, immediately subbed on a few occasions iirc, certainly on one occasion at Charlton that I distinctly remember. Sometimes (well, most of the time actually) theres a battle to be won before the likes of Ben Arfa can properly do his stuff, see Saturday when Palace were visibly tiring when he came on.

Christ what nonsense.

The lack of creativity in our side since Cabaye went is crippling. For all the hard work Tiote and Anita put in, they're virtually clones of each other and offer little to nothing going forward. Sissoko is being wasted out wide when he should be playing behind the strikers, and Gouffran is a definite attacking force, but not much of a creator.

Ben Arfa brings a lot of baggage and he's frustrating more often than not, but without Cabaye we simply can't afford not to play him. We need somebody to fashion chances and the rest of the team is not set up to do that. It was Cabaye's role as conductor, but he's gone and Ben Arfa has to step up.